Reviews for Nobody Cared
jwstahle chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Wow. This was a really good chapter. I love how harry is going ot have a father soon. I alos love how you made it so the twns overheard harry calling snape daddy. They are good friends and would help harry a lot. I hope Ron gets whats coming to him. I love to read stories where he is a complete ass like this one. Please update soon.
mworth1019 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
i like the story, but Minerva is a bit more of a bi*** in this story than cannon. I know she is stubborn but not normally unreasonable. Sev better finish the potion and the adoption quick. And I hope that who ever is going to hurt Hermione gets caught..and I wonder why is it when Harry gets into Slytherin, Ron is always made out to be a Draco like character...
Fizzy-Flo chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Brilliant chapter! I hope Hermione is okay XD
coffeeonthepatio chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Me likey!

Even though, there is one minor point and I know it's just a matter of opinion (been there, done that, got the t-shirt) but the chapters are a tad too long for me. I had to break it up and read it on my mobile during work, and it reloaded the page every time I opened it. However, it's lovely and I love how Sev doesn't mind being called daddy (in the last chappy as well) and how he even responds to it. Oh, he loves the boy already!

Lovely, thank you!
watin77 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
wow, what a chapter! but sometime in the near future can ron and minerva both get slapped?
severusphoenix chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Another excellent chapter, and a pretty good characterization of Minerva and the way she thinks of her lions. HOpe Hermione dosen't get too badly hurt.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
wow it is getting good thanks
PsychoLeopard chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Totally saw that coming, since the only way to convince Minerva (really! I want to slap the woman. She expects an 11 year old genius to 'conform' to her peers? She's almost as bad in some ways as Snape at teaching impartially) would be to actually have Hermione be attacked.

Did you realize you listed Seamus Finnegan twice on the quidditch team? Seems he's both beating and chasing.

Definitely loving this, and the flow of the story is excellent. Keep it up!
Slytherin66 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Thanks for such a big chapter, I do like the term “very Malfoy modified” Lucius is a good coach and father it is so rare to see this side of him given his skill in politics it makes sense he is good at dealing with all kinds of people, conflict and arguments. It was nice that Minerva was able to have a nap with a Slytherin pillow had she hugged him in her sleep Severus would have been a potion master plushie. The father, son moment with Draco and Lucius was very touching but the pride Lucius had from Draco’s words was best of all and made Lucius more human that despite all his confidence he still was glad to know he was doing a good job as a father, the fact pure bloods tend only to have one child would mean they would have limited experience and might only know if they have done a good job when their children have grown up and had kids of their own.

I do like Narcissa her keeping an eye on her husbands potion use and health was well done a suggestion and a remedy for his hangover rather than the Weasley method of shouting and demanding.

I hope Lucius can get back some of the small items the Headmaster sold, I really want that old man to end up with less gold than a Weasley. I liked the fact Lucius had to wear glasses as few seem to, which, is odd given the amount of reading magical people do. It would be good if Harry got his eyes fixed thanks to the spell or the adoption.

I am beyond pleased that Harry no longer has to go back to the Dursleys I hope they are all killed for their crimes against Harry and to ensure there is no chance they can ever harm Harry again. Vernon’s sister should also be killed to tie up any loose ends.

I hope Harry and Draco learn more about the elements and the amulet’s are very interesting and could be of great use given how protective parents are of their children you would think the kids going off to the first year of magical training would be given all kinds of artefacts to protect them from harm.

I hope when Hermione is hurt by her House members Lucius and Severus destroy Minerva in front of the Board I also hope Narcissa also causes trouble maybe she could talk with Hermione's parents.

I really hope Ron is crushed expel him, kill him, turn him into a squib or have Fluffy bite his leg off but please ensure he is punished with more than point loss and a detention I can't wait for some Slytherin revenge. This was an excellent and very interesting chapter I can’t wait for the next chapter and I hope Hermione is not too badly hurt and a Slytherin saves the day.
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
update soon
Plumbum chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Poor Hermione, she is in for it now.

Loved the Malfoy-Snape as well as the Harry-Snape interactions.

Looking forward to the next installment of the story!
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
No no no. No. You did not leave it there. Nuh-uh.

You're cruel. Has anyone ever told you that before? Really cruel.

I really loved this chapter. There was so much going on I don't even know where to start. Be prepared for more rambling _

Harry's reaction to the Dursley's signed away his guardianship stuck in my mind most, so I'll start there. It was riveting. And totally heart-wrenching. Harry occasionally calls Severus his daddy, but that he does not jump to the conclusion that Severus wanted him was both understandable and so terrible.

Hehe Snape *not* hurting the Dursley's was also very awesome. You make everything so tangible, it was like Severus' feelings were so clear, I was feeling them myself. It was also nice to see them both (Lucius too) controlling themselves. I really, really want to see them suffer, but this way was much more plausible. Even though I really really really want to see them suffer.

Oh and I love, love, love Little League! Hehe, I can just imagine it. Brilliant stuff. Is there any chance the kids are going to play with other teams? I can't remember if Hermione got the idea from American baseball little league (baseball's right, right? I looked it up _) or if she got it from an imaginary quidditch little league. I could not stop laughing at the idea of Malfoy Senior in a uniform matching his little students. With the matching robe and a little baseball cap. Ha. Brilliant.

Stupid McGonagall is so annoying. She's very in-character though; I always thought in Canon she sees what she wants to see and she's doing the same to Hermione. I have a feeling Lucius and Severus are going to be kinda wanting to say 'told you so' next chapter. But maybe not so much in a good way.

And the stones! I almost forgot that scene. Nice addition. The conversation delving into the history and the bloodlines was well thought out and gave reason to the whole Muggleborn-Pureblood argument.

Love it, sorry for the rambling fangirlish-fest but I can't wait for more _

Ginnylove9990 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Awesome chapter. You do like cliffy don't you? But that ok I like them too. You make readers want to come back for more and that is the makings of an awesome writer. Man I hope Severus and Lucius go after McGonagall and the she see what she has done because of her short sightness. Please keep up the awesome work and please update soon.
I love cute things chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Awsome! I hope Harry will be okey. keep up)
Kristine Thorne chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Argh! Why are Gryffindor members of staff always so fucking blind!
2,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »