Reviews for Nobody Cared
FanficwriterGHC chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
That was a great chapter! I eagerly await the next one, and hope that Hermione comes out ok in the end. :)

Emma
omega13a chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
I think Harry wouldn't have to forfeit his claim to the Potter estate. James died first. With James dead, if he had no heir, anything he had would have gone to Lily as she was his wife. The adoption would still leave Harry as Lily's son and with her dead, Harry would have claim to what was hers. Just something to consider even though there is no longer a Potter estate for anyone to inherit.

Also, would the adoption alter Harry's appearance? Lucius's explanation of it seems to imply it. If it does, they better use some glamor charms to cover up the fact they did something that is classified as "dark" and illegal.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
csad21 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Another very nice chapter, yay!

"I mean, both your parents were born without magic so you can't feel it. Father says you have to have at least two parents that are magical, even if there are Muggles in your ancestry."

I really really liked the insert of this sentence. It gives hints of a more rational explanation of some things than that unfounded canon accusation of racism, which I hate, so you know, I really like where this is going.

About Snape and Lucius fearing Dumbles' intervention in the adoption: you sure Fudge wouldn't help them out with that and keep silent about it, just to spite Dumbles? I always thought that man would do anything to spite him, and cement his own importance, without thought.

Also, your portrayal of most anybody seems to be spot-on canon, especially Minerva McGonagall. You put emphasis on her wilful blindness in this chapter, yay! (While I adore fanon!McGonagall who is motherly/grandmotherly but strict, *this* resembles canon more - she *is* wilfully blind, after all, canon-wise.)

Do you know, during the conversation McGonagall had with Lucius and Snape, I was thinking: looks like Hermione needs a long infirmary stay and near death before she will even give it a second's thought that she may be wrong. And you seem to be confirming it with the last sentence of the chapter, yay!

I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
AMAZING chapter! Hermione HAS to be ok but ... can McGonagall be the one to catch them trying to hurt her? That should convince her! I can not wait for the next chapter!
blue artemis chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
I would have liked to think better of Minerva. But can we set Narcissa on her? Because I don't think what happens to Hermione can be ignored.
jade253 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
please say mcgonagall will get a chewing out next chapter for ignoring the situation with hermione! i really want to read one! lol, maybe i'm just feeling overly vicious today
Lalana-chan chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
When will Snape adopt Harry?
watin77 chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
this is an absolutely brilliant and captivating story. i'm definitely looking forward to more updates!
Lalana-chan chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
KAWAII! Fang has never gotten much attention and he is sooo cute! Thank you for portraying him as at least semi-intelligent. Wait, scratch that, all animals are semi-intelligent otherwise they would be dead. You gave Fang a personality of his own. This is the first story I've read that had Fang's POV.
Gatta chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Nice spin on things! Looking forward to seeing where this fic is going! :D
FanficwriterGHC chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
This is a fantastic story! I usually get a little bored by long Harry-in-another-house stories, but this one is really quite fantastic and I'm eagerly awaiting your next update! I think you've captured what Harry should have been like very well, as well as Severus and I love your Dumbledore. Draco and Hermione are great too!

Looking forward to your next update!

Emma
witherwings1972 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Great work as usual. I love to see the dynamics in this story.
MysticSong1978 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Love this. Esp since Oct 2 is my bday. ;-)

Seriously though, great chapter! I love how Lucius is taking on his role of helping Hermione, and shows as the Little League Captain! So cool.

I think you have Ron spot on. Given his bouts of jealousy and assumptions about Harry in canon, I think that given the right circumstances, he could have easily been a bully.
bkerrmom1 chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
Intense chapter! I loved it! It took me a few days to get the time to read but I am glad I made the time. The baby was due yesterday but he is uncooperative and has not decided to bless us with his presence. We have all been nesting and getting everything in order for his arrival. Just in case you are worried that I am no longer interested just know that even if it takes me a while to review... I still LOVE this fic. Malfoy as coach? WICKED COOL!
flame55 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010