Reviews for Nobody Cared
zentry chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
I liked the bit with Tonks, and the last part where father and son cuddle together :) but Albus is getting scarier, almost at the level of the pink-toad-lady.
Yasuko08 chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
I really like this story. I like how Harry and Severus have come together as a family with the Malfoys as uncle, aunt & cousin/brother.

I do have a thing about the Question of Severus having a love intrest. I really think unless this story is quite long and it takes long while to get to an interst, it would be a really bad thing considering how you have written Harry. He is only 11 and just got his Dad after being abused and manipulated. He is going to be very clingy and jealous of anyone that has to possiblity of taking his dad away from him.

Now if harry was older and more secure in the love of his Dad; but now(in the story) he would see her/him as a rival for his dad - both in love and time.
LunaStorm chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
your Dumbledore is mad. honestly!

and what's with Tonks calling Lady Malfoy 'Aunt Cissy'?

oh, and... please, please, please NO romance for Snape! not when the story's about him being a dad! (I'm going to vote too but I wanted to say out loud... so to speak...)
darkwish3gmail.com chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
i love this story so far,thank you for writing it. i say no to romance for snape because dealing with dumbledor,voldie AND a new son would be more than enough. wink,wink maybe in a sequil?

sorry i can't spell
Daisy Mai chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Great chapter and so much information to take in! I may have to read it twice.

Thanks

DM
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
Dumbledore is really scary!

I do love how Dumbledore, even though he's scary bad guy, is showing his hand early like a true Gryffindor. It's easy to say 'he could be a Slytherin' just because he's manipulative, but he's still a Gryffindor at heart. And a xenophobic one too! *I* got offended for Slytherin when he accused Harry of being a bad guy just because of where he was Sorted. I have to agree with you about Dumbleore. In canon he's walking a fine line and you just pushed him over the wrong side of the fence And it's so narrow-minded how Dumbledore jumped from 'Harry has a part of Voldermort's soul' to 'Harry is an evil bad guy in the making' just because of his house. Moron. I know I say this every review, but Severus is amazing. I mean, really very awesome. Your characterisation of him makes me melt.

The part where Dumbledore responded to Severus by describing his accidental magic was pretty dire. Very frustrating. If I was Severus, I would be planning my retribution. Leaving a child to abuse is the very worst thing a person can do in my opinion, apart from actually doing the abusing of course.

Severus 'giving in' was very clever. Dumbledore trusts his control over Severus a little bit too much. Good stuff, that. That Voice magic thing is a scary thought. It's like the Imperius, just more subtle.

The adoption ceremony was awesome, Harry's speech was adorable. The curse scar isn't a curse scar! And Dumbledore has no idea! Brilliant. Lucius is becoming very lovable!

Oh and Tonks! She was funny. I like her with Remus, but her flirting with Severus was so amusing. They would compliment each other well, I think.

My vocabulary seems very limited! I use the words brilliant, awesome and amazing at least half a dozen times when I'm writing reviews to you! Can't wait for more!

Fabs
Ichi-chan1 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
awesome chapter lov it with the sence with snape and albus yu didnt seem to at least hint to albus by snape's words that harry's scar could be what lucius said it was...anyway lov it plzs plzs update soon
blue artemis chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Dumbledore is scary.
Badbonita chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
The scene between Severus and Albus was scary in the fact that it was all conducted in - for the most part - calm and reasonable tones, even if Albus did "help". Lucius is right, it's a good thing that the Headmaster has shown his hand. They can be prepared for his actions and lures.

Nice work with the adoption ceremony.
Logospilgrim chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
As always, so intense and riveting! I loved the adoption ceremony, and Snape's discussion with Dumbledore was certainly gripping, man alive. I shall very much look forward to the next part! Ah yes, and the poor Potions Master was so sweet, resting with his head upon his desk :-)
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Wow! I finally found some time to read (new baby and Raiden turned 1 year today) and I found 2 incredible chapters! I loved what you came up with for the adoption ritual and the confrontation with dumbledore was brilliant! Simply excellent! Thank you!
Someone aka Me chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter! I love it!

(*_*)
Romulus chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Thanks for the nice chapter!

Lots of exciting developments...indeed, they are lucky that Dumbledore showed his cards so early.
Nanchih chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
I like the idea of Sev falling in love. I voted for Sinestra. She's close to his age, she's scary brilliant, and besides, I like Tonks with Remus. Tonks age doesn't matter, since Sev and Remus are the same age. In fact, I'd vote for a developing friendship (not romance) between Sev and Remus!
odonata chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
This is really good. Typos abound but this story is one of the better severus/harry stories i have sen. Like the way the relationship is developing. Can't wait to see more. Since I am also a huge Hermione fan, if it goes that far, please do not make it dramione; harry needs his hermione. Regardless, it's been fun so far.
2,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 .. Last Next »