Reviews for Nobody Cared
Kristine Thorne chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Wow, what a chapter! Slytherins always run away? Dumbledore ought to think about just how cowardly he is in letting Harry go after the stone! The part with the snowbells was truly magical, and to leave such a cliffy! Amazing!
bkerrmom1 chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Excellent chapter as always! Nice cliff hanger... very well done... I cannot wait for the next chapter!

I live in Florida and it really gets hot. My house (when my oldest was small) did not have any air. We lived there 3 years. I learned a trick my son and I could use to sleep easier. I put water bottles in the freezer during the day and put the frozen bottles in tube socks before bed and we slept with them. In the morning we just put them back in the freezer for the next night. I also created a breeze by putting the box fans in our 2 bedroom windows one blowing in and one blowing out and left the doors open between our rooms. I hope this helps.
kase519 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I'm enjoying your take on the Harry is sorted to Slytherin very much. The differences in Hermione are interesting and the short sightedness of her head of house provides nice tension. The growing relationship between Harry and Snape is not over done and i feel moving at an ok place. I'm eager to continue reading..k
morriganscrow chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
Another beautiful, and satisfying, chapter.

The character interactions are a real strength in this story, and your Voldemort is genuinely horrifying. In the book, Quirrellmort was, mostly, a caricature, a childish figure, while your version is anything but.

Glad to see hermione go to Slytherin, and I look forward to reading your take on Millie Bulstrode.

Thanks for all your hard work too.
Jenniekittie chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
Your friend did a fantastic job of...vibing that nosy misquoting reporter. a bit scary really. :P

Excellent chapter.

You take it easy till things cool down.

take care

jennie
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
Ahhhhhhh! An evil cliffie! And now I am finally caught up and there isn't another chapter waiting for me yet!

Anyway, great job! I've enjoyed this story immensely and I am looking forward to reading a lot more of it!

Update soon!
Chishio Ame chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Interesting story but one thing was off in this chapter.

Their team had named themselves the Silver Dragons and consisted of Harry as Seeker, Draco and Teddy Nott as Chasers, and Ernie McMillan from Hufflepuff making up the third of the Chasers.

The other team... The Beaters were Ernie MacMillan of Hufflepuff and Millicent Bulstrode of Slytherin.

You seem to have Ernie on both teams though in different positions
Chishio Ame chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Did you know that the Cerberus doesn't actually have an entry in 'Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them' by Newt Scamander at least in the version published to us muggles?
Badbonita chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
First of all: Sqweeee for cute little Timle!

Okay, I'm better now. So much has happened in this chapter.

I was wondering if you were going to include Harry's encounter with Voldemort in the forest and the innocent gathering of snowbells with his father and friends taints such a precious memory for all four.

Although Albus sounds still quite active with his intregues, the couple mentions you've dropped sounds like Minerva is glad to be rid of the Deputy Headmistress job. The comment that she had been trying to resign for the previous five years was a nice touch. I wonder who is going to be asked to take up the duties. Would that be a decision from the Board of Governors? Or is it Albus' decision?

It might also be interesting to hear what one of the other professors think of the breakfast dance.

Thanks for the update.
Dolphelecat chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
I really, really like this! I always love the idea that Slytherins can really be good, and I love that your Snape is able to overcome his hatred of James and love Harry. And your first years are so cute! I can't wait for you next update!
Logospilgrim chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Wonderful, as always, my dearest one, and...

ARG! The cliffhanger! Oh, my gosh, I shall be on pins and needles waiting for the next thrilling chapter! :-)
Mikee chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Whoa.! That was some chapter.! I LOVED it ... start to finish.

I got a kick out of Hermione's 'discussion' with the sorting hat. I could just picture it.

I quite enjoyed the stories Harry imagined. I hope he'll someday tell them to Severus ... or perhaps, Harry could tell Fang and Severus could overhear. Just a thought. LOL

I also liked it that two centaurs went to Harry's aide and that Firenze stood guard over Harry until Severus could get there.

There's so much more that I really liked, that to relate them all, I'd have to re-type the chapter in full, and I'm too lazy for that. Besides, you know what you wrote. -grin-

Looking fowrard, as always, to seeing what you do next.

Thank you.
honore chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
The love, the drama...I love it...however I am dangling from the cliff...so looking forward to more. Thanks
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 13 . 6/24/2010