Reviews for Nobody Cared
supergirl3684 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
After reading this chapter I must admit: I'm in love with Snape! By Goodness that man is amazing! LOVED his reaction to McGonagal!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
YES! Get Dumbledore!
librarywitch chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Go Sev and Lucius! Narcissa too! I also like how Madame Pompfrey stood up to Albus. Minerva should have let Hermione resort. She is hating being wrong though. Wonderful job as always!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Excellent chapter. And please tighten the noose around Dumbledore. He has to answer for all that he has done to Harry and Severus. And yes Minerva should be punished for not seeing what was right in front of her. And I am glad that we have not seen the end of Ron's punishment. Snap should be more do not know what the other students will do. Please keep up the awesome work you silly little girl. Yes I know you are in your 40 just like me. But I am a silly little girl also. Oh There. (Sticks out her tongue). LOL
The Knight of Heart chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
A great Chapter! Sorry this is my first review, it is a great story!
Martionmanswife chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
This chapter is VERY WELL DONE. I am glad to see you "redeem" Ron.

all in all this is great. I am enjoying Snape hunting down what Albus did with HARRY'S money. I can hardly wait for you to see it through, as to where it all goes.
DazzlingD chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
I love this story. The long chapters are great, the interaction with the children are wonderful. I have a huge smile everytime I see an update. I have to rate this up there with Harry's New Home.
chanman23 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Excellent chapter! I'm looking forward to the adoption ceremony, though I suspect it won't go as smooth as everyone (including myself) is hoping...

And yes, I think Dumbles is finally realizing that he's not in as much control as he thinks he is. Which, as satisfying as it is, doesn't bode well for our Slytherins...
An Insane Basilisk chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
I have no sympathy for either Minerva or Dumbledore. Tighten the noose even tighter for Dumbledore. He must also have to answer to Harry about Harry's inheritance! Severus should be even more vigilant, as I think that even though Dean, Seamus and Ron were dealt with, there may still be trouble from other students.
Gloriosa Lily chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Love it, love it! The connection between Harry and Snape are so cute and adoring! I cant wait to see that they finally become father and son!

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter, good work and good luck!

~~Tigersissi~~
FanficwriterGHC chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
I, personally, was extremely worried about his button! Just kidding.

I thought this was a fantastic chapter! You dealt with all issues of the conflict, and from various angles, and I found that very interesting and enjoyable to read. This is such a fantastically written story, with a wonderful plot and twists to the characters that I find particularly believable and in keeping with what I would think of them were I to put them into such a situation.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I eagerly await the next update!

Emma
Logospilgrim chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
My goodness, another riveting chapter! Thank heaven Professor Snape was there to care for Hermione... I shall, as always, be eagerly awaiting the next part :-)
mworth1019 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
man the questions you ask.. Minerva should be punished for not seeing.. maybe she needs to drop one of her titles... because she is doing a great disservice to her lions. Ron is gonna get it from Molly and Dean needs Azkaban.. no regret at all.. shame on all of those boys..they definitely deserve a redden bum among other things...
Cookiefan57 chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Good chapter, have him adopt Harry soon! XD
marauderhater chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Snape didn't consider Potter as having saved his life. From what I was able to get from the dialogue in PoA, he was never convinced that Potter was not involved, and even if he wasn't he viewed him as being partially responsible for creating a situation where Black considered that acceptable. Furthermore, he viewed Potter as acting to protect his friends from the criminal consequences of his murder rather than a desire to save Snape.
2,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »