Reviews for Nobody Cared
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Update, update, Update... Update, update, Update... Yahhh an update.

Ok now that I've got that out of my sistem let's start reading the update.

Ahh arn't Draco and Harry so cute,,

Ok back to the story

Daddy's here... Ahhh I love Your Snape. He's almont as cute as Harry and Draco.

Ahh I just finished and I'm still smialing.

Qustion are you planing to do the hole story day by day or are you going to start useing timeskips.
BELLE chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Great story! Looking forward to your next update. Will you be following up on the pre-Hogwarts drawings by Harry of Voldie, Snape and Hogwarts to name a few? I'm curious how he came to know about them, and if he may be a Seer? Keep up the great work! Thanks.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Good chapter. Things are getting quite interesting. Cant wait to see the little league and Hermione's resorting. Keep up the good work!

CeeCeeMee chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I absolutely l-o-v-e the idea of Coach Lucius! What a very pleasant surprise.

I have to admit that I let out a real *gasp* when I read of harry calling snape Daddy and the Snape using the same term for himself. Awesome!

I am glad that Snape is not only training Draco and Harry in Occlumency but is also finding the Headmaster's actions to be questionable.

I can hardly wait until Hermoine gets to be re-sorted. No matter where she ends up, it'll be interesting.

And really, can Ron be anymore of a git? I found the comparison interesting between Goyle/Crabbe and Thomas/Finnegan.
slashslut chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
hahaha! i agree, lucius as a little league coach is pretty AU!
librarywitch chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
That was a cool chapter! Well done as always. Harry and Draco's relationship is so beleivable. Lucius as a little league coach, you are right that is AU! Loved it.
Plumbum chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I'm glad you are planning on finishing it :-)

Loved 'Flowers' Snape visiting Hagrid, as well as the discovery that the headmaster Legilimized Harry.

Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next update.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
So cute! I really like the affection between Harry and Severus; the addition of Malfoys and Hermione is a good idea as well. The Quidditch should be quite amusing to read about :)

Min chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Very cool!
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Gearing the kid up to go out an get himself killed.
JWOHPfan chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Another awesome chapter, I just love this story!
omega13a chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Sorry to hear about your reverse seasonal depression. That's the exact opposite of what I have. A couple of times it lasted for almost a year but usually its just during the winter months. It always starts in mid December.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Another amazing chapter! I can not wait to see what's next!
graynavarre chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
This story continues to get better and better. Lucius as a little league is boggling my mind.

Harry and Severus make such a great father son team.

I agree about Ron. In his own way, he was just as bigoted as the ones he hated, only he supposedly represented the light.

Hopefully, the Dursley will get a visit from an enraged, but clever and sneaky, head of house soon.

I can't make up my mind about Dumbledore - is he evil or has he been fighting a war so long that he has become what he is fighting.

Someone once said (and I paraphrase) If you stare into the abyss, you will become the abyss. Maybe Dumbledore stared too long at evil.
wandamarie chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
it was a great one thanks
2,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »