Reviews for Nobody Cared
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Well done, you have once again did an excellent job on this story. I can't wait to read more and to see what you come up with, keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
update soon
Slytherin66 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
A very enlightening chapter, the information about applewood and ashwinder ash was very interesting and is a good match for Harry’s character. Severus and Mrs. Figg cats was rather funny Severus being watched by so many sets of eyes. The insight into the protective nature of accidental magic explains much I always wondered why Harry never blasted his family into the wall for hurting him now I know. His healing ability also explains how he survived and his hair grew back when cut. I was hoping Mrs. Figg had turned a blind eye or had been influenced by Albus to not help Harry “For the greater good” but this turn of events is far more logical and the Headmaster is too devious to be caught in the wrong so easily.

I can picture Narcissa almost gliding everything she does is with grace given her blond hair, manner and how she moves I would not be surprised that somewhere in the Black family tree there is some Veela blood. I really liked how Narcissa talked with Hermione and guided her, Lucius was good too a very Slytherin point of view I can see how Draco would strive to gain his fathers respect. A visitors tower is a nice idea there never seems to be much thought to people visiting the school which I found odd as all schools get visitors and Hogwarts being magical and the only school in Britain you would thing there would be many visitors, parents, ministry employees, scholars and so on.

Clever trick Harry used to deal with the sweet I hope it gets analysed by Severus. The Headmaster was really creepy. This chapter really illustrated the type of person the Headmaster is a Dark Lord hiding behind a mask of a nice old man the fact he does not trust Harry explains much of his actions and even those in the books I don’t think the Headmaster ever trusted Harry.

The father son moment was very touching I do like this virtually forgotten nice side of the Malfoy family. I think hugs would be a big deal in the magical world as when hugging someone you would be unable to use your wand and would be defenceless. I really like the relationship that is forming between Hermione and Narcissa, Hermione strikes me as the type who loves her dad but would rush to her mum for advice. In the Magical world Hermione does not have someone to go to in the books Hermione had no female friends and Minerva was a poor Head of House. I think Narcissa will help Hermione achieve her potential and be happy as well as get a daughter as well and in time no doubt a daughter in law.

Lucius modifying his language was a nice detail I wonder if he has a swear jar a magical one would be fun as magic could be used to take the gold directly from Lucius still the thought of him trying to bargain with said jar or his wife would be funny. After all a Slytherin would enjoy the challenge of thinking fast and be able to justify anything.

I am really happy that Harry can get away from his relatives Severus will be a good father and the Malfoys a good extended family.

The Quidditch Little League will be good. Thank you for this chapter and the email I eagerly anticipate the next big chapter.
delacre chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
You know, what I enjoy the most about Harry Potter Canon and the subsequent fanfic is that so much has been left open ended. Would it have been impossible in canon that if by some twist of fate, Snape had seen a little more of Harry's home life that he would have taken the blinders off and seen more of Lily's son that James'? Is it surprising that Dumbledore wasn't really a kindly grandfather but really a mastermind strategist that used "the greater good" as an end to justify the means? That's what I love about fics like yours. They take the fringes of what would have been MORE than possible in canon had the fates aligned just so and allow us to imagine a whole other side to what J. K. Rowling produced. Great fic so far. Can't wait for the next chappie!
WolfGirl75 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
i really like the story. canat wait for more. update soon!
8thweasleykid chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
I am enjoying this story quite a lot. I'm a sucke for snape/Harry mentor fics.
YellowJacket69 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Oh I'm definitely staying tuned in

That damn White Bumblebee bugs the hell outta me...and his comment about Harry had me reeling a smidge that something to do with some things that may come up alot later *coughhorcruxescough*? still even that's no reason...

Ha! Quidditch Little League that's just genius.

enjoyed the chapter...
RRW chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Is Harry a natural Legilimens? Also, I wonder what would happen if the Daily Prophet found out about Fluffy since Dumbledore mentioned it so casually...almost like he wanted Harry to explore more, but if someone overheard them talking about Fluffy, what's to stop it from being printed in the paper?
SeparatriX chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Engrossing and entertaining tale. Thanks for sharing it.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Good chapter. Stupid headmaster. Keep up the good work!

~Estel
Someone aka Me chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Lovely chapter here! Great job!

(*_*)
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
that was brilliant! I like the image you created of Harry and Severus sitting on the couch
aliengirlguy chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
great new chappie. i like the twist of Dumbledore not trusting Harry. i am going ot assume that Dumbledore tried to us legilimis on Harry and was some how not able to. the candy was probably spiked with something to. i liked how you handled the situation with draco and his father as well. keep up the good work.
wandamarie chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Yahh... I just started reading your story and I allreddy gey an update. So Yahh... Let's all do the happy dance
2,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »