Reviews for Nobody Cared
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 1/31
this is where you started to lose me
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 1/31
Okay what kind of parent would let thier kid stay in the same school as this crazy man ! If the princpal of my kids school was endangering them I would pull them out so it seems like they are doing more mione than harry. Why are they having legal action against dumbles
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 1/31
are the twins supposed to be mean? Why is no one telling mrs weasley that her 5th grader is using the word slut! If I talked like that when I was in elementary school I wouldnt be able to sit for a week. it seems odd they are not punishing them and act like they are teens or older when they are just little kids
Anna chapter 3 . 1/12
What is the Slytherin Motto?
Can't find it.
Good writing though, Amazing even! :)
Please please say sev and Tonks get together
Arya7 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. Most people seem to forget about Arabella Figg, so that's a 1 from me. And I squealed with Harry when I imagined Aladdin's cave, that was lovely! There are a couple of things that bothered me though and I wanted to point out. First, the oculist jumped to the conclusion that Harry had been abused far too easily. He could have been in an accident. There are more plausible options - his response felt predetermined. Second and last, Harry behaves like a boy half his age. He sounds like a 6 yo, instead of a 11 yo. Whilst children with that kind of background are often emotionally younger, the way he talks and behaves in regular situations is baffling - as he still went to school like everyone else, regardless of his home situation.
csheila chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
A truly outstanding piece of work (especially given the health issues you faced).

Wonderful and realistic take on a vary AU world. I especially liked the back story. As a bonus you featured Poppy and the twins

Plus I loved your runes and potions explanations.

Thanks for sharing
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Well! Very interesting! I have to admit though, things are going to be VERY interesting from here on out.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Nice! I'm really looking forward to seeing what Harry's next wand will be.
rigger42 chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
I love warmhearted Snape and his fierce protectiveness,along with his willingness to open up and change for Harry's sake. His destruction of the memories is such a relief and a perfect ending.
hisnhers chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
That was intense! Poor Harry. Now I think he just might haunt your muse for this chapter! lol.

I will be in a car and hotel with my parents for a week - pray for me! - so I will be using my tablet. I saved this story to be read offline while in the car. I will not be able to review each chapter as a result. sorry. Maybe once in the hotel I can backtrack and write something. Just wanted to let you know incase you notice I'm not reviewing each/almost each chapter like I'd normally do.

I like looong chapters. That's my 2 cents worth...

hisnhers chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I agree that Draco would have probably been different if he'd been friends with Harry, but I would be equally worried about Harry being influenced by his first best friend and becoming like Draco. Make sense?

So much happened in this chapter!

Giving Harry his own special knives... 20 points. Healthy breakfast for the Slytherins... 10 points per student. Allowing Hermione to sit at his table... hug for Severus and 20 points. Tara and the other prefect not letting something like blood-lines interfere with her sitting at their table 10 points a piece. Minerva finally figuring she can't just take Dumbles at his word and hugging and supporting Severus... a big pat on the back. Snape about having a heart-attack because the boys were too high on their brooms... a hug for him - he probably needs it. Draco receiving 3 detentions in 3 weeks (approx)... rofl! poor child. Snape's tender ministrations and explanations to Neville after they left classroom.. new potions ingredients. Severus explaining to Hermione the problem, understanding her problem and then helping with Crooks?... 100 points. Giving Hermione 35 points for 'technique'... priceless.

That's my version of those 'priceless' commercials. lol.

Loved this chapter! -his
hisnhers chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
The scene in Potter's vault was sad. Selling their stuff? grrrrr.

The scene in Snape's vault was sweet. Aladdin's treasure. The illustrated book. The ring for Lily. Harry holding Severus's hand. awwwwww.

Draco. Draco. Draco. Let's hope he doesn't have to learn his lesson an even harder way... oi. That was some punishment... bedroom, bathroom... no magic!... detention, letter to Father (I'd cringe at that too), cauldrons, and more apologizing. whew!

hisnhers chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
-sniff- You handled this chapter so perfectly.

hisnhers chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Interesting that Draco and Harry may turn out to be friends in this fic.

The scenes between Lucius and Draco brought tears to my eyes.

Narcissa the matchmaker? oh my... poor Severus.

So Hermione isn't a jerk? Wow. that's an extreme compliment from Draco. lol. 10 points TO Granger from Snape?! lol! That's fantastic.

Liked the Slytherin prefect Tara. Very nice.

Oooh poor Draco and Harry. Fang is big and scary.

Feathers all over the room? hmmm. fun to clean up. Hope they didn't forget the rules... lol!

2,421 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »