Reviews for Nobody Cared
*wipe away a tear* That ending... :) I think I would've loved that awesome, beautiful gift too! I'm an artist at heart...
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 29 . 8/28
Okay well now I'm dying I with curiosity to know what memories were in the vial...

And totally didn't expect Dumbledore to die and, I gotta say, this story made me doubt canon Dumbledore.
Supermoi chapter 13 . 8/24
Yikes cliffhanger! D: Love this though!
DragonsvsVampires chapter 28 . 8/19
Really enjoyed this story.
Will be following.
Thank you for such an awesome story, I truly enjoyed it
Supermoi chapter 3 . 8/18
I just love that fic :) Harry found a familly with the Slytherins and its so nice! I liked the prefect girl, she was nice and like a big sister! And harry made friends! :)
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 20 . 8/16
Vincent Crabbe & Gregory Goyle, not Greg Crabbe...
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 19 . 8/16
"He wanted to learn about her, to open the door to being a good father for her. Instead, he had walked into Hermione's room to find all of her stuffed toys dancing around her. She was in the middle, ecstatic, dancing, too.
George had closed the door before Hermione knew he was there, and he never tried again."

This part strongly reminded me of Pentatonix's music video for their cover of Stormae's 'Papaoutai'

If you don't know what that is, I recommend it strongly. I find George Granger's character utterly pathetic for his complete apathy toward his daughter, but he also makes me unbearably sad that he was so close to overcoming Jean's influence...
Hurray.Animey chapter 1 . 8/7
Hi can u write another harry potter and snape story? please answer me by direct message and if ur going to write another 1 I might give u some ideas
-Megumi Watanabe
kirallie chapter 29 . 7/27
Great story! Stupid Dumbledore nearly getting the three kids killed. Would it have worked without the stone there though? So much for the prophecy. I do wonder what memories were in the vial though. Interesting take on the Grangers, never seen them portrayed like that before
Cynder2013 chapter 22 . 7/26
OK, I might steal your Naming Ceremony idea since I plan to have one of my characters be adopted.
HuntingFantasyThroughFiction chapter 2 . 7/26
From what I have read so far - this is incredible. You are officially the person who made me cry while reading the quickest. I am on chapter two and I was crying over the part in Fang's POV. It was original and so well written.
Cynder2013 chapter 20 . 7/25
Tonks is going to be a very good teacher.
strollinstranger chapter 28 . 7/25
I quite enjoyed this story with all its fluff and cuddles. Will read the sequel. The only minor issue i have are some typos and inconsistencies or repetitions. Such as when Harry awakes Christmas morning so early that the sun comes out. I'm not sure when the sun rises in Scotland at the darkest day of the year but I would have firmly placed it past 8am while Harry seems to awake much earlier.

Also the story of Snape having a crush on Narcissa Malfoy is once described to develop during their school days and once during their dancing lessons with the Lady in question in one version being ignorant while in the other having noticed and politely told him to back off. The story of little Snape meeting 7th year Malfoy in the library to strike an uneasy bond is told at a nice length once and repeated later with more than just a reminder.

I would have loved for Flitwick to take an interest in Hermione first and defend her against the Gryffindor House politics. Ravenclaw seems a MUCH better fit for her and the way you set up the Malfoys they would have sponsored and later adopted her anyway.

I felt it a bit weird how Snape and Malfoy are the only ones actively looking out for children. Sprout might have taken an interest. McGonagall possibly too once Snape informs her of Dumbledores Voice Magic and Eye Imperius thing. Also this Voice Magic thing might be something they could have made public as well as the Headmaster legilimencing Children and lacing his lemon pops. I get why you didn't want to go that route but it feels constricted.

First I was sad for what you did with the Dursleys. To me neglect is much more insidious than abuse because if you tell people you were raped or beaten or lived in a cupboard they are either ignorant and (IHMO criminal) downplayers or ignorers or you get sympathy. To deny someones pain as their truth is something I consider a very vile deed, hence Dumbledore getting what he deserves. I only wish he'd have known that his precious little chosen one did absolutely nothing to defeat the Fiend and he was utterly wrong.
Then Hermiones story came along, I wish we'd have seen more of her fears and issues, given that "My mother made me take lessons in manners and dancing." will never be met with the shock and indignation on behalf of the spited party as abuse survivors might meet in good people. There is so much confusion and gaslighting going on, often even by the most ardent fighters of abuse it's vomit inducing. I'd like to see more attention on that subject. Still I will probably never be satisfied and you did a very nice job explaining how that was evil already. I can always wish the next story doesn't entail a kidnapping subplot to show the vileness of their character, the letter to Hermione by the Grangers did that quite well. So self absorbed and entiteled. Very well done.

I loved all the interpersonal contemplations you weaved in here, certainly a story to my liking even if I just gave a lot of criticism. I laughed out loud at many points which is a feat to your name given i struggle with severe depression. One chuckle at the end about Harry only wondering if Pomphrey can swim, the bigger implication flying right above his head. Lovely.
Cynder2013 chapter 17 . 7/25
It was a finger. A finger, not a whole hand.
2,512 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »