Reviews for Nobody Cared
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 19 . 1/5
Ha! The Grangers sure got it! Plus I'm happy that the little girl got reunited with her real parents! I never even thought about her being kidnapped so that was a surprising twist!
In a way I feel bad for George. He seemed like one of those brow beaten husband's, still he should've known when to put his foot down when it came to Hermione; to protect her from her own mother and love her regardless of her being 'different' from him. They were right to see him as a coward!
I'm really hoping Dumbles ends up popping his clogs in this story. He is such a manipulative bastard git that I want to wear his guts for garters! That's pretty gore-ish, but I'm trying to prove a point. xD
Poor Hermione! Not only is she keeping the stone a secret but it's a dark object that can't be doing any good for her. Plus now someone has to break the news to her about her parents and that entire situation.
Superb chapter, looking forward to reading the next!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 18 . 1/5
Honestly, I hope when Lucius and Severus visit the Grangers, that they do something to cause them to be unable to adopt anyone, that is of this other adoption hasn't been finalized. I know that's kind of cruel, but they already lack the common sense to love their own child. They might start off loving a new 'perfect' one but soon they'll be back to thinking that she isn't good enough or something else as stupid. Imagine if THAT little girl is a witch too! And they don't know it yet! They'd flip out on her!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 17 . 1/5
I'm so glad that Remus and Severus have some sort of truce? between the pair of them right now.
Dumbledore is creeping me out though, you'd think it was Voldemort himself crawling around in his head.
Thrilled that they got Peter, so I'm curious to see how that'll work out, and if Sirius will get out or not. Kinda worried if he does that he'll attempt to throttle Severus over Harry. Which will not warm Harry up to him.
Great chap!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 15 . 1/5
Your version of the Deathday Party is great. I like how it had a more sophisticated element to it, and that the trio were eager for it, instead of dreading it.
I'm on the fence about Remus, so let's see which way I'll be persuaded xD!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 12 . 1/5
I'm happy that Hermione was finally resorted into Slytherin! I don't think it bodes well about her parents making other plans at the same time and missing out. Millicent is a character I've always liked, so I'm glad to see her and Hermione on the fast track to being friends.
Dumbledores a git, a dangerous kind of git who I really don't trust.
It's nice to see quality time with Harry and Severus, I like their interactions along with how much Severus already loves and cherishes him.
Voldy in the forest! What a total creeper! Hopefully they'll pick up that garlic smell as a hint!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 11 . 1/4
Dumbles is soo sneaky, and in a way, kinda dark. To let a child suffer like that just for their magic to develop more. It makes my skin crawl!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 9 . 1/4
I don't really understand how Minerva is flip flopping back and forth. I can understand her being a bit offended that a Griffindor might do better in Slytherin, since it could make her look bad? Maybe. But to be so blind after the talk she had with Severus.. I dunno!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 5 . 1/4
Ron is such a fat headed git. What sucks is, if Harry had been in Slytherin, I could easily see him being like this.
I like your Snape. I have two types that I like to read, the fair, strict type. Then theres the second where he could cuss your hair white. xD!
I'm really happy about Minerva changing her tune, the convo between her and Severus was pleasant to read; plus it's good to see them working together to protect Harry and find out what Dumbles up to.
Glad to see the twins are still themselves in this!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 2 . 1/3
A part of me was wondering if he'd end up in Ravenclaw. Good chap.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 14 . 1/2
wow! a great read and I can't wait to read the rest!
BlackdrsFlower chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Loving this! Especially Fangs pov.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Hi :-) just saying this is a beautifully written story and really good :-)
lilikaco chapter 27 . 12/9/2016
Wonderful story, I thoroughly enjoyed the twists and characterizations. Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
lilikaco chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
Yay Dumbledore is dead what a meddling bastard!
Breathesgirl chapter 27 . 12/8/2016
Awesome! Thank you.
A well written, well thought out story.
Well done.