Reviews for Nobody Cared
the-cari-moose chapter 4 . 9/29
Dumbledore sold fudging everything?! What an asshole! Lily's personal possessions? Ugh!
the-cari-moose chapter 3 . 9/29
I love the insight you're giving into Slytherin that is never there in canon.
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 9/29
I like this Draco and Lucius, possibly with Harry effect they can become even better.
Nekohana chapter 4 . 9/27
Interesting, my wand is also made of applewood but with phoenix core instead.
Kimera20 chapter 27 . 9/5
ok so... i just read this fic and wanted to tell you that i loved it! your writing is so good! and i couldnt stop reading this! you are great!
FaeMelody chapter 27 . 8/23
I've just read through this entire story in one sitting, and I loved it! I'm not usually a fan of Snape-adoption stories but this one is a complete exception.
It's one of the most believable storylines I've had the pleasure of coming across and your characterisations are wonderful! I particularly loved your depiction of the Malfoys- you're very talented! X
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh but Professor Snape, the mighty and never wrong Dumbledore will tell you Harry must return. Harry must return as it's the safest place for him with blood wards. The great and powerful Dumbledore will, if he must, place Harry on the train for his loving family to collect at the station. Except the old goat molesting sheep shagging lying idiot is never right in anything where it concerns Harry James Potter. He abandoned Harry to an abusive home ten years ago and never bothered with him till he was supposed to come into his school.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 8/1
Interesting chapter
If Harry never been to Hogwarts before, how does he know what Dumbledore, Snape and Voldemort looks like? Is he a Seer?
RowenaIsKween chapter 27 . 7/31
BEST SEVERITUS FIC EVER READ! MUCH KUDOS!
I am absolutely obsessed, i'm so happy to have found a book that shows a completely different side to the villains of Harry Potter we know from the original books, I had to get up and walk away for a minute during the part when Dumbledore Obliviate is Harry and Draco's memories on the seventh floor. Oh my I got so angry hahaha. Well done I can't put I down xo
FlowerChild23 chapter 5 . 7/28
very good. more please
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 17 . 7/17
I read your fic once long ago and stopped by to enjoy it again. I just needed to review as I completely loved Remus's efforts as new head of Gryffindor, as well as the way he and Severus are cooperating to outwit Dumbledore. Thanks again!
roon0 chapter 27 . 6/24
Brilliant story. Dumbledork was as bad as Old Moldy is so many ways, I am glad they are both gone.
aptteach123 chapter 27 . 6/19
Great story! I'm off the read the King's Island piece now; as I'd love to see more of what happens next to Harry and his father!
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 6/19
It's strange that a pureblood-dominated government would allow a Power of Attorney to bankrupt an old pureblood House, leaving the legitimate Heir near destitute. I mean, it's all "legal" in this story, but also unfathomable.
2,748 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »