Reviews for Nobody Cared
B00kw0rm92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is so amazing! I wish you would continue this!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was awesome! I would so love to see it expanded. You did a wonderful job with the melting of Sev's heart. Thanks for sharing.
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
wow, this was really good! I kinda love it. will there be a sequel maybe? I don't think it needs one, but it would definitely work well with one. whatever though, great story!
jennadancer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is a great story! I would love to read more. It would make a great beginning.
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
VERY nice...will there be a sequal? if not that's ok but you have the bases for a great story here

loved the 'seer' like pictures on harry's wall

also loved the very honest real reaction from severus

very nice
PhantomAuthor13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Fantastic Etherian! A really wonderful take on the old "Snape rescues Harry" formula. It's a shame this is only a one shot, because it would make an excellent first chapter for a tale with much wider scope. Good work!
slashslut chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
horribly, horribly sad ...
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU WRITE MORE THANKS
graynavarre chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh that one good. But I don't understand why Harry had drawn a picture of Snape. He had never seen him.

I would like to see this one continue
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nicely written. I almost wish this wasn't a one shot
dream-eater-is-hungry chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
this was really sad but i loved the ending! will there be more? please say there will be a next chapter, if not a sequel? :P
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was a good story but it would have been better had Harry's so called family been punished and the Headmaster made to see what his lack of vision and care cost Harry. As Albus never gets punished for all the wrongs he has done to Harry. I look forward to your next story and chapters.
gizmama1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is a great story. I know you said it was a one-shot, but I think you should continue it. You are a very talented writer and I really enjoy your stories. Please keep up the good work.
Daisy Mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is lovely. Is it just a one-shot or will you be continuing it?

DM