Reviews for Nobody Cared
gemini shawty chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
jesus
mackiechandler chapter 15 . 10/8/2022
This is such a well written story, great timing, great characterizations. U
CmeClearLee chapter 10 . 9/9/2022
This story is well written but it gives off some intense pedo vibes. It started off with a few odd moments here and there but now that I’ve gotten to ch. 10, I feel like ‘wtf am I reading?’ The only reasons I’ve read this far is because I thought maybe I was just being sensitive and I always like to know how the story ends. However, I’m gonna bow out here. If a clingy infantile Harry, being rescued by a tormented misunderstood groomer snape, is your thing then have at it.
red-jacobson chapter 27 . 9/8/2022
Just finished this story after starting it yesterday morning. I greatly enjoyed the different look at Severus and the Malfoys, and it was fun seeing Draco as a fairly good, if spoiled, kid.

I do think you kind of overdid Harry's issues from growing up with the Dursleys. Granted, he would have some problems adjusting, but it seemed like you didn't let Harry progress as the story went on.

Also, what ever happened to Wormtail and Sirius?
Fashionista-girl chapter 17 . 8/18/2022
is how not your face but your hearts desire
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 22 . 8/17/2022
Ok now i’m curious, were you thinking of any particular brand of ink when you described the bottles? I myself enjoy inks probably more than I really should, ahaha,,, and I need to practice messing with lineart color traditionally, anyway
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 19 . 6/20/2022
From this description, it sounds like Hermione's mother was a paranoid psycho and her father was a spineless wimp who never had the balls to put his foot down to his wife's bullshit.
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/18/2022
ofc dumbles fooled the hat and was really a slytherin. don't think someone with his many positions of power could be without it since he likes to play with ppl's lives so much
renowned-warrior chapter 15 . 4/11/2022
Gamp's law! He can't transfigure money into chocolate... Unless of course he want's to kill the children which of course could be an option.
corjca1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2022
eVIL BASTARDS GOD LOVES CHILDREN ANYONE WHO HURTS CHILDREN ARE DAMNED THE DURSLEYS AND DUMBERLORE YOUR DAMNED SOULS FOR HELL
jiromanawari chapter 27 . 2/7/2022
The story is really stupid. I'd give it a 3/10
csheila chapter 26 . 1/30/2022
Elegant and exciting scene
csheila chapter 25 . 1/30/2022
Great way to defuse Harry.

But good on for showing Hermione’s ruthless streak. But the same goes for showing us why she developed it
csheila chapter 21 . 1/30/2022
I sly done descriptions
csheila chapter 18 . 1/29/2022
How horrifying. But perhaps more realistic than the Dursley’s. No both are familiar.

Interested in the next steps
3,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »