Reviews for Nobody Cared
Cynder2013 chapter 16 . 7/24
That's an interesting, and useful, talent to give the twins. I promise I won't use it, not matter how much I want to (they're already going to be way overpowered compared to canon in my story anyway).
Cynder2013 chapter 14 . 7/24
Is Voldemort possessing Neville?
ErikArden chapter 2 . 7/18
I understand that your writing the characters OoC here, but this Draco seems a childlike almost. And Lucius as well seems a bit too nice. Like the story, so I'm gonna keep going, but they just seem a bit odd to me.

Sailor Pandabear chapter 29 . 7/18
Serves that old bastard right! Yes! I have never felt a character so deserved to be killed off.
Blueberry Babe chapter 27 . 7/14
Great story. Thanks
Avid Reader0907 chapter 2 . 7/12
I just have to say that I loved Fang's input. I am enjoying this story, but I had to comment about Fang!
MissNikita chapter 2 . 7/10
Fangs thoughts were so cute
Incandescence chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh, wow! A great start to a wonderful idea of a story!
Harriverse chapter 19 . 7/9
You've done an excellent job of making me rethink canon. Remus abandoning the Mauraders, Lilly watching over Severus, Dumbledore being more dark than expected. Very good!
TonysSilverFox chapter 29 . 7/9
I found this story a little while ago, fortunately after it was completed, and I had to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I loved your creative re-imagining of Harry's story and how you were able to sort everything into a very plausible alternative reality. I'm a big fan of stories that look at a well known narrative from a different perspective and posit, what if it happened this way? Your characterizations were superb and even as different from canon as they were, they were spot-on. I could absolutely picture them all acting and reacting as you wrote them. Between work and RL it took me about a week to read this story and I savored every minute of it! Your chapters were deliciously long and detailed and I loved it! I wholeheartedly agree with your alternative endings for the characters and I especially liked your ending for Dumbledore. His name was the first one I thought of when Anubis said a life for a life to get Hermione back, that little scene by the way, made me cry - great job. I wanted to compliment you on a wonderfully rich story that I spent many happy hours immersed in - well done! Now I'm off to read King's Island ;-)
Shia Polux chapter 10 . 7/4
It's truly striking the lot of things that had happened.. And there haven't even past two months since school started!
nyura-vanko chapter 2 . 6/30
I have to say that scene you did with fangs thoughts was one of the most adorable things ive ever read. I love it!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 19 . 6/30
I'm in the process of re-reading this fic and I just wanted to stop and say that it is completely awesome! Thanks!
amarilis chapter 29 . 6/30
Great chapter. Thank you for updating!
2,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »