Reviews for Nobody Cared
Please PLEASE finish this! I love love LOVE this story
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 4/3
more please thank you
Navyangel85 chapter 17 . 4/2
And that is what happens when ou have an Alpha Dumbiedoor go kicks rocks you will get yours you old coot
janefanatic chapter 1 . 3/31
I'm most worried about the wand being broken! Of course, Dumbledore could probably fix it with the Elder Wand like Harry did in canon, but Harry with a different wand could kill him in 4th year! Thanks for sharing!
batch of books chapter 12 . 3/29
I am in love with this story! I've downloaded it on Wattpad and F , and can't get enough of it. I've made so many puns and made so many references to this story in everyday life, it's actually weird! Thank you for an exceptional story!
batch of books chapter 1 . 3/18
Merlin's Toast
AquilineFeline chapter 27 . 3/7
Could we get a oneshot detailing Dumbledore's memory?
SusanMarieS chapter 27 . 3/6
I have reread this many times. once again thank you.
CelticCrossings chapter 27 . 2/28
I've just caught myself up on this story and thought it brilliant.
Marvella chapter 27 . 2/17
I absolutely LOVED your story!
hebrewsbeautifullady chapter 6 . 1/29
, ,
... So Harry is a bit of the Sight in this story? Interesting. If not, I'd reconsider the drawings and perhaps edit something a bit more fitting into their place. At least, the one about Snape.
RevDorothyL chapter 27 . 1/23
Emotionally devastating at points, but well worth every tear I shed while reading this! Thank you for such a wonderful read and a very hopeful and satisfying ending. :)
tecachan chapter 12 . 1/22
Loving the story. Just confused about something, you put pansy in Ravenclaw and Crabbe/Goyle in Hufflepuff, but now you're saying they are in Slytherin... And where's Daphne?
Again, the story is awesome
Stormshadow13 chapter 27 . 1/16
Loved it the story was great.
2,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »