Reviews for Nobody Cared
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 7/12
love the last line. Beautiful
This was amazing and I loved it! This is my second time reading and it just gets better!
Zuzanny chapter 27 . 7/7
Thank you for this fic. I am glad harry and snape get to be happy.
Books85 chapter 27 . 7/7
Aha! Don't let old Manipulators get to you from beyond the grave. A variation on the old advice: "Illegitimi non carborundum."

I think that I will have to reread Nobady Cared when I am not overdosed on too much fanfiction and a summer cold. And if I do it with a notepad open, I'll send you my notes.
Zuzanny chapter 23 . 7/7
The gift from Geppetto's and the note with it brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful.
Zuzanny chapter 22 . 7/7
OMG! Geppetto's Toy store! I can so envision Harry loving that shop. The naming ceremony was lovely.
Books85 chapter 25 . 7/6
Hurrah! A Terry Pratchett homage. Granny Weatherwax is one of my favorite of his his characters.

BTW, did I miss what Remus did with Petegrew? I remember him catching the rat and putting him in an unbreakable cage... and then there was the rat with the red eyes in the boy's dorm, and then nothing. Perhaps he is still pending. And why did Remus return the map to Filch?
Books85 chapter 24 . 7/6
I really like the device of having one Weasley twin able to identify things that are good while the other able to identify evil. Does that mean that they will be able to nip Tom's Diary in the bud as it were?

Do horcurxes exist in this AU? I know, keep on reading.
Books85 chapter 18 . 7/6
It makes good sense in terms of understanding Hermione's character development, but I am dismayed to see yet another despicable pair of muggle parents. I believe that the story would benefit from some parents that are actually caring and loving other than the Malfoys and the Weasleys. Decent muggles would be nice. At least that way no one would feel that muggles are being demonized.

It is odd to have a happy and well adjusted Draco next to traumatized Harry and Hermione.
Books85 chapter 15 . 7/5
And, there is the explanation of who or rather what it was that possessed Harry.

Books85 chapter 14 . 7/5
I confess I am a bit confused as to the nature of the bit of Tom R. that was banished in the Hall of Prophecy. Was it the horcrux hiding in Harry (if that exists in this story) or the remnant that was possessing Quirrell? I have no doubt that time (and future chapters) will tell.

Thank you. I like Harry's mind garden and wonder about his evil fishes.
Books85 chapter 7 . 7/4
I have recently rediscovered it; to tell the truth I don't recall when I read it before, but it is starting to look pretty darn familiar. If Severus does a blood adoption that is attended by the shades of Lilly and James, then I will know that this is the same tale. It has stuck with me over the years as a beautiful moment in fanfiction.

Thank you not only for writing, but for sharing it with the readers here.
Zuzanny chapter 11 . 7/2
I love snape in this. I spent the earliest parts of this chapter in eager anticipation of the potion being ready, and also hoping that nothing would stop it from happening. I also like how you are writing the malfoys. I am just waiting for someone to connect the dots with Quirrel.
dreaminggirllivi2 chapter 27 . 7/1
I love this version. It turned out much better than the books or the movie.
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 6/27
I love the way you are writing Snape. And the way that Harry is able to see him as a protective figure. I am looking forward to reading more, and am adding this to my favourites list.
2,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »