Reviews for Nobody Cared
Zuzanny chapter 11 . 7/2
I love snape in this. I spent the earliest parts of this chapter in eager anticipation of the potion being ready, and also hoping that nothing would stop it from happening. I also like how you are writing the malfoys. I am just waiting for someone to connect the dots with Quirrel.
dreaminggirllivi2 chapter 27 . 7/1
I love this version. It turned out much better than the books or the movie.
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 6/27
I love the way you are writing Snape. And the way that Harry is able to see him as a protective figure. I am looking forward to reading more, and am adding this to my favourites list.
Iroko chapter 27 . 6/22
Very interesting story, and well-written. Love like Severus become a daddy for Harry, and the case of Hermione is a very original idea with her mother who want a lovely doll to go in higher society circles and condemn the thirsty intelligence. Good that McGonagall finally open her eyes - forced by the events and the board of governor - on the bullying Gryffindor. And the poor Remus who is angry to get three jobs where he apply for one. And Dumbledore who is so sure of himself knowing and doing right until the end - I'm almost wish he have enough time to really understand what he have done so wrong. But glad he won't be a threat anymore like Voldemort.
White Rose Lover chapter 27 . 6/13
This was a wonderful story. Very well written. Thank you for writing this
IIEarlGreyII chapter 27 . 6/12
I was not really a fan of this story. I really wanted to like it, even though Harry acts like he is six instead of eleven I thought there was some decent dialogue and character development. However this story just drags on and on. I love a nice long story, but I think about 60% of this whole thing is random asides or flashbacks that don't really add much to what is happening in the moment. There are some really amazing ideas in this story, but I am not sure it was executed well enough. But read it for yourself, a lot of people seem to like it and maybe you will too! I guess it just wasn't for me.
Bella1999 chapter 27 . 6/5
i truly enjoyed your work.
BunnyButtons chapter 27 . 6/5
will there ever be a sequel to this story? I'd so love to see how harry grows up without the threat of the monster and with snape as his father!
StormyFireDragon chapter 10 . 5/31
Hi. I'll start by saying that the story. There is 2 things I would like to call to your attention. 1st is that according to the books, Dean Thomas is a muggleborn. He isn't a half-blood. 2nd, according to the books and Lexicon, Minerva McGonagall and the Dark Lot were in school at the same time. Lexicon says she was born in 1925. So by 1991, she was older than 56. She would be 10 years or so older. Other than that, kudos on a captivating story. FYI, the timelines don't really match either so even my information found to assist you I flawed. Going by passages inthe books and she would becloser to 75. I guess it depends on the source of information.
E.H chapter 27 . 5/15
Eagle Hawke chapter 10 . 5/14
Oh, why do I feel like Dumbledore is going to mess this up?
old-crow chapter 27 . 5/10

I enjoyed your perspective of Snape, the Malfoys and Albus; all various shades of gray.

Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 27 . 5/5
This was an absolutely amazing story and I am glad Severus destroyed the memories instead of letting Dumbledore continue to manipulate either him or Harry from beyond the veil.
Debby Bacellar chapter 2 . 5/1
Oh my! I'm completely in love with this story!
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 5/1
fantastic! Really touching and amazing!
2,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »