Reviews for Nobody Cared
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 5/3
Great story start. I love to read AU's. People have such wonderfull imaginations .
Seraphina chapter 28 . 4/14
I'm sorry, but Severus is too much of a lone wolf to have a romantic interest. He demands space and he takes his anger out on others. He would make a horrible boyfriend.
You know, blokes don't giggle, they chuckle. A common mistake, don't worry! Hehe. I like how you point out the Slytherins' good qualities, the Malfoys' as well.
slyhuff chapter 28 . 4/9
wow that was a awesome ride, loved everything about this

what were those memeries, i'm preety certain they would be bad but i still wanted to know
Benneducci chapter 28 . 4/5
I know this story was finished several years ago, but I wanted to say thank you for writing it. I'm not usually a fan of "let's redeem Severus Snape" stories, but with was AU enough to make it believable and written well enough to be quite enjoyable. Thanks again!
I hope snape lightens up, it wasn't Remus's fault. As much as I hate to say it cause Sirius it the best, it was his. Remus may not deserve to know Harry but harry does deserve to know him.
gypsykl79 chapter 10 . 3/13
OMG I love this story!
Wulffe chapter 28 . 3/11
Very good story ... I enjoyed reading this wonderful tale you have written ...

;-}
LanternLover23 chapter 2 . 3/9
Please don't be Pre-slash or Slash. Please don't be Pre-slash or Slash, Please don't-
LanternLover23 chapter 1 . 3/9
This. Story. ROCKS! I like it very, very, very verydadoodeevery much!
Saissa chapter 6 . 3/4
Vituperative - huh? I had to use the dictionary for that one. You sure do love to use the LONG words!

Hermione is rather a know-it-all and does seem to be quite arrogant. I was thinking that perhaps she could try and stop showing off in class and start showing off in her homework assignments, especially in her essays. That is far less likely to annoy other Gruffindors, and may even gain her points for have extra information that is not in the textbook but is still relevant to the topic. We all know how much she LOVES to do "research".
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/4
I think you are doing a great job emphasizing those character strengths and weaknesses that are not expounded in the books. I am enjoying this story VERY MUCH!
ScriosAisling chapter 21 . 3/2
Dumblearse
Dumblearse...
Dumblearse.
Dumblearse?
Dumblearse!
DUMBLEARSE!
LOL that gave me a laugh...
ScriosAisling chapter 11 . 3/1
Oh my god. I literally had to cover my mouth to keep from cheering for Snape after his speech to McGonagall. It was one of the best things I've read in a while. This story is just...I love it! And I shall continue on. :)
ScriosAisling chapter 4 . 3/1