Reviews for Nobody Cared
oneeyereader chapter 10 . 6/27
updated? really? if you say time
CynthiaP chapter 28 . 6/24
Interesting story - never seen anything like it before. Loved Snape being a sympathetic character. Thank you for sharing. chapter 22 . 6/25
Loving it so far! :D By the way, I've read about Lacewing Cottage in a completely different fanfiction, albeit still having Snape as a mentor. I hope it wasn't plagiarised from you. Also, there seems to be another error in the early parts of this chapter. Narcissa told Hermione that a love of books was a fine thing to have, but "your are a growing girl". I would think that the 'r' in "your" seems to be misplaced. Thank you for the wonderful story! chapter 5 . 6/25
I love your version of Snape as a mentor so far. It has been quite refreshing, and I adore your writing style! :D Your version is also more in tune with the canon universe, although it is an AU. Even with it being alternate, it keeps a good sense of realism, and it is quite smooth and interlocking with each other. Also, I would like to point out a spelling error in the sentence about Draco being "confidant" that his friends would be able to join him. This was when he received the letter from his mother pertaining to the Winter Ball. Awesome job! ;)
whoa, that's a lot of dollars/$! i dont thnk i culd evr b abl 2 gt tht mch mny

Whoa, that's quite a lot of dollars! I don't think I could ever be able to get that much money.
stinkyhead chapter 15 . 6/23
It never occurred to me until the end of the last chapter that time had not moved forward very far... I was amazed that it was only now halloween!

Obviously this will not be a story that spans all seven years but I've enjoyed it all to this point and am looking forward to the rest!

CrystalRaven55 chapter 1 . 6/22
This review is for the whole story. Loved it the first time, love it even more now. Can't wait until the next story is written! I love the idea of Severus And Poppy getting together. Your stories are great. Keep going it
A vere big what if story !

I like your idea of fred & George !

It's a bit sad that Sirius Black never pop in the story or Peter Pettigrew !

Also what of the other Horcrux are there gone ?

But has for the rest I enjoyed reading it !

The Crimson Mage.
Hate to break it to you, but Albus was born first, then Aberforth with Ariana being the youngest.
Charger95 chapter 28 . 6/21
Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story with everyone! You have a lot of talent always remember that
I loved this fic. It's amazing and the ending was perfect. Thank you for killing my feels!
lbwtv chapter 28 . 6/20
Thanks for this
I liked it
WolfWearingWhool chapter 1 . 6/20
Love it at the first chapter! Looking forward to the long chapter list!
tgcgoddess chapter 15 . 6/20
Somehow, I get the feeling that Dumbles brought in Lupin not so much for his abilities as a Deputy Head and Head of House, nor his potential for DADA teacher, but to be a lesson for Severus. And whilst he knows he was caught in the act, he is totally unrepentant.

tgcgoddess chapter 13 . 6/19
Gah, Dumbles is icky! *How dare Snape fight back. He was asking for it with all his wanting to be left alone... he should have just accepted the boyish pranks of James and Sirius as the good fun they were... been grateful for the attention, even! I mean, he nearly marred James' perfect good looks! It's not like the Maruaders ever tried to kill Snape or anything!

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that, Dumbles...

And who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to have 3 first years sit unsupervised in a corridor for hours in the middle of the Ministry? Wizards are stupid!
2,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »