Reviews for Nobody Cared
SusanMarieS chapter 27 . 3/6
I have reread this many times. once again thank you.
CelticCrossings chapter 27 . 2/28
I've just caught myself up on this story and thought it brilliant.
Marvella chapter 27 . 2/17
I absolutely LOVED your story!
hebrewsbeautifullady chapter 6 . 1/29
, ,
... So Harry is a bit of the Sight in this story? Interesting. If not, I'd reconsider the drawings and perhaps edit something a bit more fitting into their place. At least, the one about Snape.
RevDorothyL chapter 27 . 1/23
Emotionally devastating at points, but well worth every tear I shed while reading this! Thank you for such a wonderful read and a very hopeful and satisfying ending. :)
tecachan chapter 12 . 1/22
Loving the story. Just confused about something, you put pansy in Ravenclaw and Crabbe/Goyle in Hufflepuff, but now you're saying they are in Slytherin... And where's Daphne?
Again, the story is awesome
Stormshadow13 chapter 27 . 1/16
Loved it the story was great.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 27 . 1/6
This was such a treat to read. I am a HUGE Snape fan, I'm an even bigger fan of fics that are well above the 100k word length, as long as they're well written xD.
It was so easy to fall in love with your characters, well the ones that weren't acting like evil gits.
I am so curious about what was in Dumbledores memories, but in the long run I agree with Severus not looking at them. I know they were said to be harmless, but with how Dumbledore acted in this story I wouldn't put it past him to try to weasel in something hurtful or spiteful in there.
I can't wait to go read the one shot to this!
So forgive my crap review Dx!
Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this story!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 26 . 1/6
You know, after all those stunts Dumbledore pulled, he shold feel lucky that his death wasn't torturous.
WOO, this chaper gave me a few scares! Yet, I am so happy that old Voldy is taken care of! Harry deserves to be able to enjoy a happy childhood instead of having the shadow of Voldemort constantly looming over him.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 23 . 1/6
This was such a great chapte! I loved getting to see their first Christmas together! It's also nice to see Severus trying to be mutual? When it comes to discussing James with Harry.
If I were to see Lily's trunk I'd probably not like the coloring either xP
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 21 . 1/6
I love Pippi Longstocking!
Really enjoyed this chapter! Looking forward to the Ball and such though. It's really nice to see everyone kinda relaxed right now.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 19 . 1/5
Ha! The Grangers sure got it! Plus I'm happy that the little girl got reunited with her real parents! I never even thought about her being kidnapped so that was a surprising twist!
In a way I feel bad for George. He seemed like one of those brow beaten husband's, still he should've known when to put his foot down when it came to Hermione; to protect her from her own mother and love her regardless of her being 'different' from him. They were right to see him as a coward!
I'm really hoping Dumbles ends up popping his clogs in this story. He is such a manipulative bastard git that I want to wear his guts for garters! That's pretty gore-ish, but I'm trying to prove a point. xD
Poor Hermione! Not only is she keeping the stone a secret but it's a dark object that can't be doing any good for her. Plus now someone has to break the news to her about her parents and that entire situation.
Superb chapter, looking forward to reading the next!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 18 . 1/5
Honestly, I hope when Lucius and Severus visit the Grangers, that they do something to cause them to be unable to adopt anyone, that is of this other adoption hasn't been finalized. I know that's kind of cruel, but they already lack the common sense to love their own child. They might start off loving a new 'perfect' one but soon they'll be back to thinking that she isn't good enough or something else as stupid. Imagine if THAT little girl is a witch too! And they don't know it yet! They'd flip out on her!
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 17 . 1/5
I'm so glad that Remus and Severus have some sort of truce? between the pair of them right now.
Dumbledore is creeping me out though, you'd think it was Voldemort himself crawling around in his head.
Thrilled that they got Peter, so I'm curious to see how that'll work out, and if Sirius will get out or not. Kinda worried if he does that he'll attempt to throttle Severus over Harry. Which will not warm Harry up to him.
Great chap!