Reviews for Better Than Old Times
dvd123 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
McGee, trying to lighten things up just a teensy bit and it's rare for him to have something over Tony. xD But Tony's not just still under truth serum but also not in the mood.

And Gibbs and his observant self. Soaking everything in and not letting it out.
dvd123 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
It's amazing how you managed for the dialogue to be so in character. I can totally imagine Ziva trying to hit Tony's nerve so that he can lash out on her like she thinks she deserves.

And Tony's line "I just need you to keep being alive," oh my god, that broke my heart. /3
dvd123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Just finished reading this story! It's awesome. Now trying to comment on each chapter.

I like how you painted McGee anxiousness and anxiety to get out of there. This line hurts me though "It's like he's the one holding all of them back." Poor McGee, like in one of the episodes, "they are lucky to have him."
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Awe! *wipes away the tears* Damn, thats freaking adorable. I love Ducky!
ericajane chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
I just read the entire story at once and wow. It was absolutely amazing! Great job!
Dutch chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
That was a wonderful story. Wish that the writers of NCIS had gone in this direction. Your characters are well written. Very enjoyable.
JohnClark43 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
That was an excellent story. I loved the Tony/Ziva scene in interrogation and the bit with McGee talking about Tony's motives in particular but the whole thing was terrific top to bottom. Also the pot and kitten line was fantastic. I have to say you wrote the angst with a chest gripping intensity that is indeed quite rare and its a skill I really hope you make as much use of as possible in the future.
Mari83 chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Oh, so good. Will have to go reread the Tony/Ziva parts because so drawn in by the rescue and the rest of the team's reaction. Poor Ducky.
shywr1ter chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
This is exactly what they should have done on the show.

Such a fine story - you hit all high points, the characters, the flow and pacing, pristine writing. Thank you so much - please keep writing NCIS; you do it exceedingly well!
shywr1ter chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Just as you have with all the characters, you've rendered Abby extraordinarily well. Tim's revelation is touching and Gibbs always-well timed appearance is too - and both are just right for this. Wonderful story-
shywr1ter chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Still and again, a wonderful chapter...
shywr1ter chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Beautifully, beautifully done - so very Ducky, so lovely to have him mourning what happened to his "children."
shywr1ter chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Excellent! Another well done chapter-
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Another excellent addition! Very impressive how you've developed Gibbs now along with Tim, Tony & Ziva - you paint the characters with great restraint. Very nicely done-
shywr1ter chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Excellent! Somehow I've avoided reading most fanfic about all this, the moments and days and weeks after Ziva's rescue, just because the show itself seems to have ignored the obvious and swept everything under the rug to have everyone back to normal. It seems that, maybe because the show has been sloppy about it all, the fanfic is, too.

But you've captured the pain and awkwardness - love that you started with Tim as a third party observer, and have Tony approaching (circling?) Ziva so carefully. You blend just the right amount of detail with leaving much to the reader's imagination - so glad I found this!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »