Reviews for Corruption
FUDGEANDDANNYPHANTOM chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
No, no, you don't. We must be twins!
spelhas1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This would actually be interesting if you continued it on. Like exploring Danny's internal struggle and what not :)
Amy chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I have no soul either if Danny was real I'd fuck him even if Danny didn't want to
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
More chapters please.
terror of russia chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
i have no soul either after all i am Vlad
LettersLover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
No lube? Only a bit of spit isnt enought normaly. So Vlad is a bit of a masochist since it hurts to penetrate a body without lube ;)
Btw, realy nice story *grin*
Jane chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I need more please.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Souls are over rated. This ff is beatiful.
Pura Vida!
malphigus chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
So. Much. LOVE! :D
mysticalgems chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
JUST THOUGHT I'D TELL YOU THAT I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS STORY! SERIOUSLY! YOU SERIOUSLY SHOULDN'T HAVE ENDED THIS HERE! X3 THIS COULD SERIOUSLY BE A REALLY GOOD STORY! IT IS LOVELY AND AWESOME AND I MEAN IT IT WOULD BE A GOOD STORY! You should make a sequel to this BECAUSE IT IS JUST THAT AWESOME AND LOVELY! With that all said I'll end here and I don't know what I'm going to do... casually I would say that I'd be waiting but... since this is story is complete... ... I don't quite know. Well until then or whenever YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND LOVELY BRILLIANT WRITER!

Sincerely Anna 3
rumplebuglet chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
oh la la. me likey ;) i really hope you write another one shot or a sequel because i mean i have to know what else big bad Vlad was going to do to our little badger.
Goodbyeeverybodyimouttahere chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
O god! This story is so freaking hot! Please write a sequel to it!
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
you should continue this! Make Danny realize his need for Vlad in sex!
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Are you going to make a sequel?

Thank you for your hard work and effort
Oni Princess Melloney chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Okay, as bad as this may sound... Oh my g-d! I loved this story! Please tell me there's more to it! It would make my day!