Reviews for The Legacy
beelzeebub chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
would love for you to continue this.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful story! Is that the end?
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
So many tears for this story.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Is this completed. Noooooo I need to know so much more. A beautiful story though.
Tinshaw chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Wow 3 years since an update, I came to read something else and found this. Please can you add this back to your wheelhouse. I will just read the others.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Gah really love this one. please continue if you get time. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Ok so it took until 9.15 to cry *sniffs* xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
oh dear, I really don't want to cry at 10 past 9 in the morning. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh god I am sad already. xx
momsteps chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I only read one chapter and was hooked, but won't read anymore till it's updated... man, maybe someone can adopt this story?!
Hart2Hartgirl98 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Dude update
annaharding chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Very unexpected and sweet story! Are you going to finish it?
I'm thinking that in the end, Edward and Cassie are going to end up together. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but maybe that's what he needs. Will he turn her, though? Or is he still thinking it's too much of a curse?
I hope you do finish this - it is amazing!
rimalem chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
This story is not done huh? So many questions unanswered.. but it has been a good read so far. Read the bigger they are and loved it. Gonna read harder soon.. keep up the good work!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I love Cassie. I absolutely love her. She's a wonderful character. I can't wait to see how this story ends. I imagine Edward and Cassie will get together based on their interaction so far but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Update soon please.
SailorV911 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Is there any hope at all of this story being finished? It's the most unique story i've read on ff and I love it. I have read it before and keep hoping i will see an update. Just wondering. Thanks.
Also I just read your bio and saw about the grandbaby. I hope all is well.