Reviews for The Legacy
suzanne02 chapter 8 . 4/11
This is amazing! Lovin' this fic, please finish it...
jk chapter 8 . 3/31
I'm sorry I think I read this wrong...cause theres no motherfucking way EDWARD would hook up with BELLAS great granddaughter! THATS FUCKING SICK...CASSIE WHAT A HORRIBLE CHARACTER
Vampire and Ocean chapter 8 . 3/3
The first time I read all these chapters, I immediately closed the tab and tried not to think about it. Bu still, I can't help saying this: this Edwards is a hypocryte.

For a vampire, loving someone wouldn't be repeatable, in my opinion. And the direction of this story points that Edward and Cassie will have their HEA as vampires, and Bella will be remembered as the sweet selfless girl they once knew. In one of the previous chapters, Edward did think Bella stopped loving him. And now he thinks 'Cassie just might be his life, his hope...' What a cheap idea.

And Cassie. She is witty, selfless, brave, kind... And her mind is closed for Edward. Yeah, right. In cannon, while Charlie was difficult to read, Edward sill could read his mind. Similar gifts would be in the family line, but that much similar? This Cassie is nothing more than a Bella without her imperfections. While we read the story, didn't everyone want Bella to be more open about her feelings to Edward?

And it is just like Bella prepared Cassie for Edward. Why? What reason did she have that Edward would 'turn' Cassie and be with her forever, when he couldn't do the same for the girl he loved? I could understand if Edward tried to find hope somewhere else, but with 'upgraded Bella'? - Remember Cannon. After he found out that Bella died, his first thought was following her behind. And he almost succeeded. -

I wish you would have added 'OC' in characters. That way, I would have understood that this was an Edward/OC story, and never would have read it.

Your writing is good, but your plot does not fit into Cannon. This 'seems' like a nice story though, I'm sure there are people who would love to read it. I am not one of them. good luck.
alison actually chapter 8 . 2/7
It 5 years, I guess just like Edward, you're not coming back...
So, thank you for what you shared, complete fics and others like this one that leave me wondering. Im glad this ends with signs of hope and potential. Will Cassie and Edward be mates or just friends ? Im glass half full and I think they can be happy together and he will change her.
On a personal note, concerning the comments in your bio, I hope your grandchild is well and a little whirlwind of mischief.
Thanks again for all that you shared.
Alison Adams
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Ah poop! I just did it again. Started one of your unfinished projects. This one has my interest. I'm so sad that Edward nevercameback for Bella. That Bella lived such a different life than what she could've had Edward not made the decision for her. Love your Cassie, she is really something. I'm having issues with the potential of them becoming more . . . I'm such a loser in that sense. Such a hard core BxE fan. It makes it difficult to see them with others. Even if in this case it would make not only him happier than he has been in a long time but, the family too. It still feels as though he cheated Bella out of what she wanted and deserved. Does that make sense?
beelzeebub chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
would love for you to continue this.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful story! Is that the end?
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
So many tears for this story.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Is this completed. Noooooo I need to know so much more. A beautiful story though.
Tinshaw chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Wow 3 years since an update, I came to read something else and found this. Please can you add this back to your wheelhouse. I will just read the others.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Gah really love this one. please continue if you get time. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Ok so it took until 9.15 to cry *sniffs* xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
oh dear, I really don't want to cry at 10 past 9 in the morning. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh god I am sad already. xx
momsteps chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I only read one chapter and was hooked, but won't read anymore till it's updated... man, maybe someone can adopt this story?!