Reviews for Guilt
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Nice job writing Snape's characterization. I really liked this. Glad to see that he finny saw Harry as his mother's son as well. Good job! :)

~Analie~
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It's an interesting thought of what Snape could have been seeing in that moment. I like it. Thank you for sharing!
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is...This is...This is...

What can I say? Nothing that is quite great enough to sum this up.

Lets just go with this: Fantastic. Truly fantasic.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That is an interesting insight. I hadn't looked at it like that. So Snape's anger at Harry was caused by guilt. It does amke alot of sense. And he is very frustrated not to get his book back. Short, but you make an excellent point.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was quite good - I never thought about how Snape would feel to find that the spell he invented was used on one of his favourite students. I especially enjoyed the beginning, and it was all well-written.
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i don't get that story! i mean snape feels guilty that harry uses his spell that he doesn't know what it does and thats wrong but snape trying to kill james isn't. maybe its just cuz i always see snape as a bad guy and draco too i suppose but i dont get it!
gecko brothers chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was brilliant! I absolutley love these fics where I can literaly feel something from the characters. When I read this I felt my chest constrict(sp?) because this was so beautifully written. Devine job!
SkywardGratis chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love how you've portrayed Severus here. He seems very in character but it also provides a different side to him aswell. I love the last line 'For the first time, Severus has realised that Harry is truly Lily's son, and the guilt caused by his failure is eating him alive.'

Well done.
Fire-In-A-Tiger-Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Nice take on how Snape thought of Harry and sectumsempra.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was amazing
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh my god this was amazing. You said so much in so few words. It must have been hard for Snape to feel guilty over Lily's death and that he feels obligated to protect Harry.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow. Very powerful emotions and for Sev to see Lily's eyes glaring maliciously at Draco must have been a real blow to him.
cerseilannisters chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I liked it, at first I was like ehhhhh but I think the ending really did it for me. I liked it! Great Job!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I hate you. (I really don't.)
Why are you such an amazing author? (I feel sad.)
WHY IS THIS BLOODY AMAZING? (I just want to be as good as you.)
;) Great stories
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very well written, but I don't buy the idea of Sectumsempra being intended to cut someone in half. Harry hacks at both Draco and several Inferi with it, with full force, and still inflicts only flesh-wounds - which suggests that it's actually rigged not to cut bone. If Harry had actually swung hard at Draco with a real sword of any size he would have done enormously more damage - cut his ribs open, disembowelled him etc - so Sectumsempra must equate to a smallish knife (albeit one which can be projected at a distance) or a very light fencing sword.

We're also told that curses, generally, can cause permanent amputation and that Dark curses create unhealing wounds. Sectumsempra causes permanent amputation but the wounds are clean and heal easily, so it's a curse but not a Dark curse, and the fact that Harry can't chop bits off the Inferi with it even when he's trying to as hard as he can suggests that it's been rigged *not* to cause amputation. George's ear was a freak accident, because it hit a projecting bit of him that didn't have a bone in it. It seems to be either a defensive spell with strict limits, or a kitchen knife with built-in safety features.