Reviews for A Bad Hand
andy chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
All I'm gonna do is flatter you lol. I don't know how you keep doing it but I'm loving these chapters more and more. You're extremely talented my friend.
andy chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
These chapters are just amazing you really know howto keep my mind on edge.
andy chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This is great I'm loving every minute of this story. You have done such a great job. I will deffinitely be reading more from you in the future.
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
CompilcAted but after reading twice makes more sense .good so far
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Whoa!
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
I don't know where this is headed but I like it. So no more jealous Asa ? I loved how she kept getting jealous over the other sexy girls.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Loving what I'm reading!
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Lol your right lots of plot lol had to read it twice but I got it. Interesting. On to the next one
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Love the jealousy , u should have totally extended it. I feel the anime didn't justify just how jealous each would get... Liking story so far.
DedeTC chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
read your story

love it, nice work
Dylan Morrow chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
it was good i gues but r u going to do a sequal to this in the near future?
Negative-Z chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
Not to be a stickler, but it seems that you wrote Rin's offspring as a daughter in some parts, a son in the others. It's a cute idea to have the girls' daughters after his son. Is Odin Yggdrasil's first name?
Negative-Z chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
So...does half-right at least win your feedback on my Shuffle! story? ;)
Negative-Z chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Riddle answer: Yggdrasil?

Review: A bit deus ex machina, and I still feel the girls functioned too much like devices for the plot rather than characters, but the concept of unseen gods pulling the strings around Rin's harem is full of possibility. I did like the words of wisdom as transitions. Now that Rin and Nerine both have a god in disguise while Kaede has a God with a split personality this really does seem like an end that could begin a whole new story.
Negative-Z chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
The Shuffle characters are starting to seem too much like secondary characters to the Fenris story, but despite that I'm still interested to see where this new twist takes us.