Reviews for A Wrinkle In Time
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh, this was lovely. I adored that Neal thought of himself as Charles Wallace (I love Charles Wallace!)
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
You're truly amazing. Seriously, I can hear Neal's voice as I read his lines in this and *that* is something I find incredibly hard to do in my own writing. Neal is such a changeable character and you've got him down. Completely awesome. Kudos to you!

:D Tears
Weblswobl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was truly superb. What I loved most is all of the little touches you added to Neal's character that are perfectly in line with canon... his preference for the patio over the house, his conversations with June about the small things, and his frustration over Peter's lack of trust. I wish the show would deal with all of these things more directly.

Loved the part where June chews Peter out about his treatment of Neal. Peter gives Neal a lot of grief, sometimes unjustifiably, and its nice to see a third party call him on it.

Great job. Hope to see more of your fics in the future!
bittergreen chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I loved this scene. So perceptive and subtle. It is so like Neal to be taken with the lights/colors arising from the dome in the library. My daughter is an artist and I could so envision her enthralled with that too. So much a part of an artist's view of things. So well done! Please write more!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Totally awesome!
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very nice. I like your June.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I liked your missing scene. It made the end of the episode better. Thanks for posting!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I liked that. Very believable ] Great writing as well, I could picture the library vividly. I want to visit a library like that, as I love them, and that sounded beautiful _ ~Nayah
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Good June characterization.

Good Peter and Neal dialog too.

It a good post tpisode story that was needed for peace between them.
Yllek chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Awesome. I particularly like this "I trust you when you're thinking with this," Peter said, poking Neal in the chest right above his heart. "It's when your brain is going 200 mph that scares the crap out of me, Neal. Because you need to pull back on the throttle, and you don't. You're impulsive and reckless and that ... that I can't trust. Not when lives are at stake.". It's so true.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Good job! I really liked the hidden tunnel/tracker comment...