Reviews for Valentine
Mimzy94 chapter 9 . 2/28
this is one of the best Jazz and Prowl pair up sories I have ever read maybe you can do a story of one shots of the two mechs raising Sonata.
shinska chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Oh Primus! You and I think alike! I have a friend that I roleplay with and we have a lot of Jazz/Prowl bits going on. Though every time Jazz carries their daughter who looks a bit like this and... her name is Sonata. The difference is Prowl has beautiful cerulean optics, Jazz has azure, and Sonata has aqua optics. This is the first time I've seen a story where Sonata was used outside of my own. Sonata is PERFECT for their little girl because she's the song of her parents' sparks.
EHSparkwoman chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Awwwww! This is so sweet! And Sonata is such a cute sparkling name!
darkwolflink1 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Love this
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
An amazing story with an amazing plot. I loved this so much. I am adding this to my favs and putting in on my all times favs on my profile list. : ) Well Done. This was and still is amazing!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Poor Prowl!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
JAZZ! YEESH! SERIOUSLY! You couldn't have said in a different way could you've?
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
*growls at the twins* hpmh!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! me loving some pissed off Jazz well as long as he isn't pissed at prowl or me that is. : )
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
*pours buckets of concrete on the twins* you aft fraggers! Hope you like being stuck in place you morons!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
NO! Sideswipe is going to find the data pad! oh no! Sideswipe I swear to primus I will kill you if you ruin this!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i am shaking just reading this! EEEE!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I find it hilarious that you keep insisting there's only one more chapter then I look and see there's like four left. XD
Sounddrive chapter 9 . 7/16/2011
Aw . . . such a fluffy ending! :3, so cute!