Reviews for Reflections 1: Family
Sara chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Apart from calling her his daughter, I thought it was an OK fic :).
Ruby Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was BEAUTIFUL. Sometimes short pieces can be disappointing, but everything about this was lovely. Kudos to you...if anything else is nipping at your brain, please post it!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
SO BRILLIANT!

One of the best X-Men fics I've read in quite sometime.

''She's family. She's his.''- I adore that line, cause it's very true. Remy only really does have Ororo.

Faved!
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw! I love how willing he is to do things for those he loves. That is really sweet. I think he was sort of blocking her attempts with the line, "Don't belong here." Yet at the same time he does, because she is all he has left for a while *hint hint* for your other stories...

There is something that is bugging me about this piece. Major history gaps for me. I have heard rumors on here about how Storm had had a child-body when she met Remy. How old was he when he found her? I never thought of his age, possibly, as old as her...but this sounds a little fatherly language for him, no? Just wondering. I am so excited that Blockbuster has X-Men Evo DVDs, which Hollywood Stores Never did. Can't wait to rent one! :-D Keep up the good work.

ROF
AuthorColorCoated chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was very sweet :)
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I like it. It's very sweet.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hi,

Aw! It was simple but cute! I liked it, Ororo was so abrupt about it too! I was wondering if you could explian the whole burning timeline to me so I can read things in order as well...I am so bad with such things! Thanks!

~Paige