Reviews for Transmission
nukerjsr chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This one shot is astonishing. I feel a bit guilty for not looking into your works sooner, but this is simple, yet incredible. I can't think of people who have really picked Haruhi's brain like this and it works perfectly.

I'm not off to review the newest oneshot!
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
An interesting interpretation, one befitting that of an ominiscient God. Very curious and original-good work.
Laurie Bunter chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Interesting piece. I happened to click on it because I was curious about the title. I'm more into New Order myself, but Joy Division is cool too.

Anyway, I wish there were more Haruhi fics like this - subtle and intelligent. Nice work.
LordPlagus777 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is the first thing I've read since I've learned about this site. Watching the anime we learn what Haruhi means to the individual members of the Brigade. In this story we get to see what Haruhi thinks in a fascinating perspective about what she thinks about the the individual members of the Brigade, namely Kyon. Very true to the Haruhi character. Although I found it to have a bit of a dark tone, I hope I find more content like this in the future.
Durandall chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was interesting and enjoyable.
Racke chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was an interesting read, I hope that you continue writing.
George Wolker chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I like the story. Short but very readable. Anyway a lot of people is keen on keeping everyone strictly in their character, I always tell myself wheres the fun then? If everything was as is in the show or the books, we'd all write the same.

Keep up the good work.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i think you did a great job with this fic. you still kept haruhi in character and made her really start thinking about her place in the brigade. she is the chief, but everyone just follows orders wihtout hesitation except for one person, kyon. and she has to notice all of the times that itsuki calls him aside to have conversations and all of the times that yuki gives her biggest reactions to. and even the way mikuru always asks for his help whenever haruhi wants to make her do something she doesnt want to do. kyon really is in control of the brigade since everything funnels through him. in either case i really enjoyed the story and i wish you couldve turned this into a longer piece. but youre right, superstarultra and r. controversy wrote some excellent series as well. and i think you could write a great series too. laterz
superstarultra chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Well, BKE, I thought this was a very pleasing idea for a one-shot. Though it may appear out of Haruhi's character, the way you set it up does seem possible. I could actually see this happening in my mind's eye.

My favorite two lines:

Cause all she sees of him is a husk, the shell of what might have been greatness.

And yet he's the one ahold of everything, she believes.

Those two just stood out for me somehow. This little fic does great justice for the Kyon/Haruhi pairing area. Thanks for the read!