Reviews for The Dark Angel
1414artemis14 chapter 22 . 8/17
Wow great another Rick Riordan
crimson blood king chapter 22 . 8/9
this story needs a sqeul or another chapter because cliffhangers suck its also a good way to piss people off of inless there family then it comes natreally.i don't mean to sound sorry if I mom tought me to be blunt.
Wy u do Dat wyyyyyyy
Seriously why that's so mean
But Still great story
And fu** u
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
love your story so far! please keep giving your best to all your other stories to!
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I...am disgusted that you won't allow us to HELP YOU!

I cannot read a story that hurts my brain. Sorry.

~Nox [irritated]
Noxaura Cille chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
I'm very sorry, but you need a beta, or a spell-checker, or something. The grammar is off, and it physically and mentally hurts me to read stories like these. Great idea! ~Nox
Pigglet chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
Nice story
cb chapter 22 . 3/1/2015
Wow! That was great
Abbey Whitlock chapter 22 . 2/20/2015
well, that was a stupid ending, I'm sure two dominates would love to share. Way to truly botch a great story with two paragraphs, jeez.
twinia1 chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
I LOVED this story but the end is just horrible.
I mean adding someone else in the mix is just stupid and de way Blake hates his father means that the kid has not been raised well.

I wish you would have ended the story differently because it was good.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
I like this story but I don't like the ending you leave it on a cliffhanger and have no sequel
This isn't what it looks like chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
...I don't know how you got 302 reviews without at least ONE person who pointed out the obvious spelling mistake in your summary, it is "he's" not "HIS" god, I hate to go grammer police, but I just felt like cat who's fur was being rubbed the wrong way...with a sharp shaving knife...in the hands of a nine year old.
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 8/22/2014
Wow. This is a very good story. I hope that Tom does stay with Harry. I'm very happy that they did find Blake. Please update again very soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I'm sorry but i cannot continue reading this. i'm not a sapy romantic but i don't feel the love that is supposedly in a Mate/Mate relationship. I know Tom is going to be the Dominate and all but to force himself onto his MATE and then harm him for defending himself is the highest form of disrespect to any person. A Dominate is ment to protect his Submissive not be the cause of their pain. if they had children, what is stopping him from harming or killing them. i sincerely apologize but i cannot continue reading this.
JuleMaker chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
I think you should make a sequel. Maybe it'll be a Viktor/Tom x Harry one. Where they compete and end up sharing him, however reluctant.
That'd be sooo hot /