Reviews for Chemical Compatibility
Izlandi chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Love Bones, love Spock and dear Jimmy jejeje :)

Specially Bones he's the best:3
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
LOVE this line: "The day Spock pouted over failed romantic expectation would be the day Bones gave up drinking and cut four letter words out of his vocabulary or the day Scotty gave up tinkering with engines and decided underwater basket weaving was more his forte."
Xandra-A chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is so romantic that I'm screeching and practically incoherent right now. Sorry...!...Sweet roll...!
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna go.
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
that was adorraaabbllleeeeee
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for that ! It was cute and hot, what more can I ask for ?
bbb136 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Cute. :) And I love the idea that McCoy noticed Jim sniffing and hit him with a hypo before saying hey,
Doni chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love their passion. Both sweet and hot.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
that was one of the sweetest things...well, I just gasped and sighed through all of it...well, at the end there I blushed and giggled a bit :wink:. Great piece for Valentine's Day. I love the sweet roll, that floored me. Who ever said Vulcans do not feel was not thinking right phih :D.

I also have to comment how great your writing was and transitions that flowed through. You did great job on insight into Jim's mind and emotions.
SoulSister chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
My face hurts from smiling; this was just too damn cute. I very much share in their overall opinion of Valentine's Day, but having a special someone does make it somewhat tolerable. I'm glad Spock made the effort to show Jim how much he means to him.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
amazing. very cute and sexy all at the same time.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
D'aw, these two are just hilarious when it comes to things like this. I can clearly see Spock being all indignant over Valentine's and Jim, the sap, being all butt-hurt over it.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was wonderful.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
SPOCK AND JIM 3 LOVE THEM!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
woot love scene

you write them also very beautifully :)

i also just read inamorato just to find i had read and reviewed it a couple months ago. I was prolly very tired because i don't remember it and i think i might not have noticed it was an actual remake of an episode of TOS also very good.

thx for this great reading material ;)

kisses

Kitty
Neko Samurai chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i loved it! this was so perfectly them!