Reviews for Dead Beyond Life
MiniLover chapter 20 . 2/13
Will you be updating this story? I hope so.
Tynee23 chapter 21 . 1/31
Will there ever be another update?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Is there more?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
What the hell? This is one of Fanfiction's best True Blood stories so far and you just abruptly stopped?! Its been years since you last updated it so please continue it! Its too amazing a story to just quit like that! PLEASE, PLEASE, continue!
LissaP chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Do you intend to continue this story? It it quite worthy!
RomanticSoul chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love this story. I do hope it will continue.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
I just found this story and it is great. I love the story line and character development. You are a very talented writer and I hope you continue this story.
Lenta chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
i, liked the story build up,i like sookie, she is still fiery girl and i like how you captured her spirit however she seems to be thinking with her "nether regions" more often than not.

i think too much sex scenes for one. (p.s you should put graphic warning) or something.

anyhow, i will stop reading this story because you are changhing who sookie is, i mean "deity" seriosly!.

This is my point of view, pleases do not take offense.

(hope this was usefull maybe? :) hopefull face)
c3lia chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
"dumbassephalitis" :) Nice chapter. Célia
c3lia chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I always love Eric's POVs... :)
c3lia chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Before everything else, let me congratulate you on a great title. "Dead Beyond Life" was a great choice. And this was a great 1st chapter. Hugs, Célia
spacemonkey1129 chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
What a magnificent story !I absolutly loved the romantic(not JUST the sex)scenes between E&S! I REALLY hope you continue this story.I want to know how sookie gets eric to forgive her,oh i know he will...eventually.

I also want to know what you have planned for angel (who anything but)&billy boy.I hope that they do try to take sookie &she 'ACCIDENTLY' killls them w/her powers! opps no big loss!PLEASE CONTINUE AS THIS IS ON OF THE BEST FICS IVE READ IN LONG TIME!
Rossy1 chapter 21 . 12/5/2011
Looking forward to reading more of this story.
Crisi TM chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Nice one from EPOV. I liked to read what Eric is thinking :)

hugs

crisi
Peachblood chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
More please! I really like this story, can't you stop everything and just write for our pleasure? ;)