Reviews for Dead Beyond Life
cela chapter 13 . 9/9
must be gran!?
cela chapter 7 . 9/9
14 inches sounds VERY uncomfortable. I think a nine or ten inch penis would be perfect. after all, bill was only what? six inches?
tleel chapter 21 . 4/18
I just found this story and have lovd reading it, I'm really sad to see it has been over 4years since you last updated. Do you think you will ever come back and finish it?
Maria chapter 21 . 2/6
Please, please finish this story.
MiniLover chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
Will you be updating this story? I hope so.
Tynee23 chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Will there ever be another update?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Is there more?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
What the hell? This is one of Fanfiction's best True Blood stories so far and you just abruptly stopped?! Its been years since you last updated it so please continue it! Its too amazing a story to just quit like that! PLEASE, PLEASE, continue!
LissaP chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Do you intend to continue this story? It it quite worthy!
RomanticSoul chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love this story. I do hope it will continue.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
I just found this story and it is great. I love the story line and character development. You are a very talented writer and I hope you continue this story.
Lenta chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
i, liked the story build up,i like sookie, she is still fiery girl and i like how you captured her spirit however she seems to be thinking with her "nether regions" more often than not.

i think too much sex scenes for one. (p.s you should put graphic warning) or something.

anyhow, i will stop reading this story because you are changhing who sookie is, i mean "deity" seriosly!.

This is my point of view, pleases do not take offense.

(hope this was usefull maybe? :) hopefull face)
c3lia chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
"dumbassephalitis" :) Nice chapter. Célia
c3lia chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I always love Eric's POVs... :)
c3lia chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Before everything else, let me congratulate you on a great title. "Dead Beyond Life" was a great choice. And this was a great 1st chapter. Hugs, Célia