Reviews for Letters to Father Christmas
Cat Feral chapter 3 . 7/3
Hermione, dear, you really need to be sure your have your facts straight before you start ranting.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 7/3
Dobby is a sweet elf, content with what he's got and thinking more of the needs of others. (Er... I think fellow elf's name is Winky rather than Blinky... unless you read a different edition/translation/whatever.)

Write on, Meltha! :-)
Cat Feral chapter 16 . 7/3
Hee-hee! Good one! (I'm still hoping to see one from Minerva, eventually. And maybe Remus.)

Best,

Cat Feral
Cat Feral chapter 15 . 7/3
Hi Meltha,

I've been enjoying these and I LOVE the line of Santa's "less jolly brother" and how he's "usually busy playing the Ghost of Christmas Future" in theatrical productions at this time of year... " Classic!

Only, *sniff* where's the letter from Minerva? Also, one from Remus would be nice! I hope your not really all finished with this collection!

Best,

Cat Feral
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
OMG you really ended with a great letter! Very funny, I love it! What a wonderful tale this is; must read it every December to put me into a great mood for pranks and funny gifts (and sweet ones, too.) Happy holidays to you, and thank you for this delightful gift of a story.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
I've always wondered why Flich has to clean with a hundred house elves at Hogwarts, who could do it in a snap with magic. Shouldn't Filch just be a supervisor and call in the elves to wish away the dirt magically? Makes me think Dumbledore is not as generous as he likes to pretend to be.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I love Luna, poor dear. I hope she gets her stuff back, horrid bullies.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
This is so wonderful! Hagrid is so sweet, asking for presents for the beasties first, and himself almost as an afterthought. And don't forget to eat the treats Hagrid sets out, dear Father Christmas!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Irma Pince is on the job, and will set right what her predecessors allowed to slip. I hope she gets her umbrella!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Wonderful! I love Moody's letter.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I love this! I love to hate Lockhart, (don't we all) how funny, so glad Father Christmas left him what he deserved last year. Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to the rest. (hurries off to read more.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Uglybridge...bravo. I love the way you always keep them in character
almostinsane chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
I love these. Awesome job. :)
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
LOL these are great, the end made me laugh for about five minutes, so funny
Swallow B chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
I loved this. Everyone is perfectly in character and it's very funny, especially the surprise at the end. Great job.