Reviews for Letters to Father Christmas
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
OMG you really ended with a great letter! Very funny, I love it! What a wonderful tale this is; must read it every December to put me into a great mood for pranks and funny gifts (and sweet ones, too.) Happy holidays to you, and thank you for this delightful gift of a story.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
I've always wondered why Flich has to clean with a hundred house elves at Hogwarts, who could do it in a snap with magic. Shouldn't Filch just be a supervisor and call in the elves to wish away the dirt magically? Makes me think Dumbledore is not as generous as he likes to pretend to be.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I love Luna, poor dear. I hope she gets her stuff back, horrid bullies.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
This is so wonderful! Hagrid is so sweet, asking for presents for the beasties first, and himself almost as an afterthought. And don't forget to eat the treats Hagrid sets out, dear Father Christmas!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Irma Pince is on the job, and will set right what her predecessors allowed to slip. I hope she gets her umbrella!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Wonderful! I love Moody's letter.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I love this! I love to hate Lockhart, (don't we all) how funny, so glad Father Christmas left him what he deserved last year. Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to the rest. (hurries off to read more.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Uglybridge...bravo. I love the way you always keep them in character
almostinsane chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
I love these. Awesome job. :)
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
LOL these are great, the end made me laugh for about five minutes, so funny
Swallow B chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
I loved this. Everyone is perfectly in character and it's very funny, especially the surprise at the end. Great job.
Codename Jellybean chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Nice :D
Toomanybooks16 chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
great story, I couldn't stop laughing
TheWeirdestMuse chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Harry idea-
Santa,
I would sincerely like it if you convince the other bleeding idiots that I'm not a bloody maniac?
Sorry. Had a rough day.
-Harry
TheWeirdestMuse chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Oh, Luna. Oh, Luna, Luna, Luna. I'll help you find your plimpy-shaped brooch, don't worry about that.