Reviews for Demigod
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was awesome! I really enjoyed Joker's POV. It was very believable, and I definitely want to see more. Well done!
Marianne Bennet chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very sweet. And very realistic. I enjoyed this very much. Your Shepard reminds me of my Kate: she'll get emotional but never too much that it interferes and then she'll bounce back.

I love Joker/Shepard romances and you did this very well. You captured the tentativeness that I tried to get in my own work -although Shepard was drunk and confessing all over the place and kissing Joker but, yeah, my metaphorical hat is off to you.

Something you did very well was the background info on Kaidan post-Normandy; it helped to put everything into perspective plus gave justification to his further actions. It also gave insight onto Joker and created this foil-effect between the two men.

I also liked your characterization of Kelly; I've always found her unsympathetic (my Shepard wants to wring her neck about the dog-cat-alien metaphor but she won't because she's a good Paragon) but you worked in this potential friendship/comradry between the two crewmembers that had all the potential to become something more, i.e. Kelly becoming "one of them."

All in all, I loved it. I wish you would continue you this; I want to know exactly what Joker has to say to LT Alenko :) .

-MB
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Gah, this is brilliant! I love it so much! They're both just so perfectly in character, it's eerie. Could definitely imagine watching a cut-scene like this, or something...

And though it probably is one-sided, I do love to see Joker/Shepard interaction. Very much so.

Wow. Just. Wow. Keep writing!

Blessed Be,

Mogwai x X x
Introjection chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ecellent, well written, great style.

Very in character, too, and good word choice.

In short, keep it up, it's so rare to see well-writen Joker/Shepard stuff.
Nightodie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was excellent Impsy, I hope you write a follow up. I want to see that conversation Joker has with Kaidan. Thank you.
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Very good, but I am more fond of humor/romance than angst/romance. I am still looking forword to you next installment. Thanks.
Naaa-E chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Okay so I have to tell you this. I finished playing Mass effect yesterday (I'm extremely late I know) but I had to save up change my computer to get this unbelievable game to work. Anyway, My Shepard (Jennifer Shepard) and Kaidan's romance was pretty much one of the best things about the game.
And then I learned that Kaidan makes like 1 appearance in Mass effect 2 which I'm getting next week.

And i was just about ready to cry...their romance wasn't enough in the game and Hell I needed more!

anywho, i stumbled over this and I read ALL your work on here. YOU'RE AMAZING! I'm a writer myself but I never write fanfic. I love to read it though. So please please please update this, continue it and give them the happy ending they deserve! I'm new here so I'm still figuring my way out around the site but I'm subscribing (by the way I joined just for your stories) Please please please continue this I wanna see bad-ass shepard in Kaidan's arms again all happy and mushy and everything she isn't when she's kicking ass.

LOVE THIS!
Eilam Wordsmith chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
You know, I never put enough Joker in my fics. And I love the guy. So it's so great to read yours, where Joker is written so well. Even if he is a pervert. ;)

You ARE going to continue this, right?
luk3us chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Great story, nice pacing.

Another chapter would be nice, but I think its a decent enough story right here. _
Sezso chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
KICK HIS ASS, JOKER! *ahem* Oh man I NEEDED this. I was so mad at Kaidan after ME2. So mad. And this made me feel so much better. And I think you did an awesome job with characterization of both of them. She's still badass while being human. And I liked their connection, you played that well too.

I hope Joker kicks some sense into that idea. Or hooks up with Irien. That would work too. :-D
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I can't wait for the next in the series!
Reklar chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
You did the impossible, impsy, you topped your previous story and then some. Granted I'm biased, but then I've always been sucker for a happy ending. ;) You completely nailed Joker's personality; I could actually hear Seth Green speaking those lines in my mind as I read it, and that's always a welcome realization. It's hard to see Shepard fall apart like that, but emphasizing her humanity is just as important as epitomizing her indomitable will. That's what makes a truly great hero in my mind, and I'm glad you were willing to share this with us.

BioWare oughta hire you to write novels for them, lady, and if they did I'd be right there to pre-order each one. :)
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow... just, wow. so very powerful, that I found this (and all your other fics) and, while sick to my stomach, tired, the whole general flu thing, I couldn't stop. I must now what happens next...
Rhiannan365 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I love it! but now I kinda want to shoot Kaidin or somehting. I also have a character that I have wanted to write about but I am no writer. If you intested just let me know. I love your way of writing and though you could do a great job. Sh's renegade.
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I can't believe I missed this! I'm going to remedy that problem right away with an alert subscription, lol.

Great oneshot, as usual, and I'm very interested to see how this series is coming along. I'm definitely enjoying it immensely so far. The emotions, the characterizations - just great writing. And I've gotta say that I, too, have come to really like angsty romance stories even more so than the cutesy lovey dovey ones. Guess it's my guilty pleasure as of late. ;)

Keep up the awesome work!