Reviews for Would You Have Stayed?
anushka C chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
it was great. i do not if any one as you can write a emotional story the best. it was so great that i cried from the start. one more thing that you have opened up to me again that i did not want to open was when i get older i will die any way. thank you for being a great writer like you.
RebelVampire666 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I didn't want to cry, but i'm bawling as i type this. so beautiful, unbelievably touching and just a great idea. a writer is often judged based on what/how much they can make their readers feel. i would say, then, that you are an amazing writer and if you haven't already you should try to write an original work and get published, you would make a lot of people happy (or sad) with your book. thank you very much for a story that can make me feel something, that is too rare these days.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Adele0x chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Love it!
M. Cullark chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was so sad
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice, I can tell you're not team Edward. xD' To the most, you're team Switzerland, because no team Jacob would be able to write something where he dies, and no team Edward could write something that makes Edward seem evil, I don't feel sorry for her, though (: I'm smiling. She deserves it. She killed all my little wolves, and also, ew, he kissed a fifty year old woman.. Poor Edward, he had to go thorough that selfish brat's death.. It stays very in character, though, good job. She WOULD have married him, I'm quite sure, that's why I hate her :D But, okay, Edward'll stay with Tanya, or probably go to Volterra.. Yah, that's much more like it. So, um, nice story, I guess.
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i cried it was so touching!
Jane chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was a good letter. I could feel every inch of love, forgiveness, loss, and finally the peace that she deserved. :-)
sugarrrush chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aw... its so sweet. too bad bella died,but at least she got to c edward one last time. 3 this!
CatherinCullen chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
so sad. great plot. why dont u make a sequel, and in the sequel its edwards point of view reading the letter she left him?
butterfly02 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
omg this is so good. i love it. good idea :]
EMO KIDZZZZ chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Good job!
y.cant.i.be.invisible chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow. That's really sad, but really well written too. Of course, that made it even sadder - is sadder a word? I know he would NOT have left if he'd have known, but you still never told us. Everyone probably guessed, though. :) Very good one-shot though.
Annabeth Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG! This is soo sweet! Its really sad too though! i feel so sad!
RedVinesFTW chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww.. that was so sweet.

I'm guessing she died then?

Poor Edward.