Reviews for Breeding Partners Forever
strangeJenny chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Hello, I really like this story.
I never really thought about Krit, I know there are a lot of fanfics where he and Syl are together, but I didn't think of him much as a brother to Max.
Its nice that you made them twins, sharing the "perfect" DNA, opens new possibilities.
The amount of detail you talk about, describing heat's effect on the guys is interesting.
Please continue with this story?
I know you haven't updated in a while, but it doesn't quite feel finished
- a Scottish reader
AkaKawaZeusTheDestroyer chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Loving your story here, but you don't seem to be updating anymore! D: I cant wait for a new chapter.
Pegleo8 chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
I love the complexity of the Krit / Alec friendship. You've done a good job of creating a fluid story even with the jumps back and forth in time. Please continue the story, at least until Max and Alec are reunited. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
when will u update ?
sivan8 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
i really liked where your story was going and wanted to know if you'll write an other chapter soon...
946 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Your story is so awesome i love the way you show Alec's animalistic side mixing with his feeling please finish that story i want Alec, Max and Keegan finally together
perryn-ice chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
A gripping story! Really glad that Krit's character and his relationship with Syl is featured more in depth here. Where to next? Can't wait.
M7007 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Please, please update! This is awesome. How many more chapters to go?
scmumsy chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
OMG! You're killing me! LOL Please tell me Alec is okay and will NOT let that big side of beef or Zack mate with her. Come Alec save the day and Max. Krit is really cool. Got to ask though isn't Sly one of her sibs too? That would make Krit her brother kind of too. Outstanding job as usual...can't wait for more!
DelusionNyssa chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Poor Krit! Can't wait to see how Max reacts when she wakes up. And what if Syl isn't able to keep Zack distracted? Love ya story and can't wait for more. Thank you!
moonie44foreternity chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
WOOHOO!

AWESOME new chapter hon!

Can't wait to read more!
recicup chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
*groveling* Please let Max & Alec find each other and Keegan soon. *wails* Please don't kill Alec! *crawling* For the love of all that is good and holy-keep Alec alive.
littlerose23 chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
I am so enjoying this fic it feels very fresh and original. I love your Max, I looooove your Alec, I love your Krit, I love your Syl. Looking forward to some more of this Krit-Alec bromance and also to the Alec-Zack showdown (man i hate that guy!). Can't wait for the next chapter.
scmumsy chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Oh...you're killing me! LOL Please please let Alec make it. If he does I hope he is going to be in shape to take on Zack. Got a bad feeling Zack is making a beeline to Max. Outstanding job as usual.
moonie44foreternity chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
AWESOME new chapter of hthis great fic!