Reviews for Crime and Punishment
nyehpeasents chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
This was the first Wizards fanfic I've ever read, and I must say that I was very impressed. You captured the characters well (especially Harper and Alex). I think you could've made Max a little more clueless, like he is in the show, but you still did really well.
I'm happy Max finally realized what was going on with the help of O'Tom. I now have a slight hatred toward Justin. Max and O'Tom just seemed so perfect for each other, even though I kind of felt suspicious when he first showed up in the story.
You had a few spelling errors, but that's all I noticed in terms of spelling/grammar and those errors didn't distract me from the overall story. The entire sixteen chapters was great, you're a wonderful writer!
HetareIggysama chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I love you for giving us sad abused Max. Reeaaal Kinky. Well played.
HetareIggysama chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
xDDDD Justin an owner of dildos and jockstraps. Perfect.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
I loved this story. It was different. Liked that u used made up characters. Poor Max though he got rapped twice :(
Deffinently will read more of ur stuff. :)
Stand bi me chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Beautiful. Fucking hot and fucking beautiful.

Keep it up

-stbime
Stand bi me chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
SO fucking amazing. agh.
MadiBuzz chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
OhmygodwhatIcan'teven... Okay. *Exhales* Just catching my breath. WOW. This story is f***ing amazing! It's hot and cleverly written with well done characters, not to mention it really tugs at the heartstrings. You really put me on a roller coaster of emotions here... Wow. Great job, please keep writing!
Rorschach-yaoilover1 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
one of the best stories i have ever read, i hope you keep writing like this,
Austin Spencer chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
OMG OMG OMG, I just read you Hoot story, okay I had no friggin idea that you also wrote crime and punishment! I love this story. Ive read it soo many times. I love maxie and justin. Their like in my top 2 or 3 favourite pairing. I wrote a justin/max story. My very first FF submission. Id love if youd read it. This story is awesome though. Especially when they gang up on the swimmer boy. Such a hot scene. You are amazing!
Shayne chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
i love this whole story but i feel that Max's true love should have led him back to Justin in the end! Please extend this story to more chapters.
Alpha Tigress 1221 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I swear. I started crying on this. This was so beautifully written. I love it.
Alpha Tigress 1221 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
ZOMGZ! I FEEL SO BAD FOR MAX. It was sad, yet I could'nt stop reading it. Keep up these types of stories.
CosmicPudding chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
wow. just wow
Wizard101 chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
MORE!
xXDaniel AlexanderXx chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
Omfg this story was sooooooooo amazing I loved I was kinda disappointed at the end cause I felt that justin and max should be together but I don't care it was really good anyway u should really write more stories like this just with a lot less bondage

Nya