Reviews for Solstice
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Great writing hon! I loved all of the Jake POV's! ;o)
Bell 1 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
That was a wonderful closure for both Bella and Jacob. :D
ggb-luma chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
They definitely needed the closure. .
she is brighter chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I'm kind of sad Charlie didn't find out like he did in breaking dawn. But I love these stories (:
omnomsoup chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I like this "epilogue" you wrote; nicely done. A shame what happened to Rosalie, but well... shit happens. xD

I'm just disappointed this story has been around for a few years and I'm just finding it now.
twimama77 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
So very very awesome
together24x3 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I am so happy that they got to see each other one last time! Beautiful.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
i kinda wanna cry right now. its soooo sad but at the same time it's another happy ending.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
im glad bella and emmett are still happy and i have a feeling jake is going to figure bella
Haunted Muse chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
That was beautiful. I'm glad that Bella and Jacob got their closure. Very sweet.
JayyShayy chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Awwww, I'm so happy that Bella and Jacob finally got their closure. I almost cried!
baruka athena chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Aw, this was so bittersweet, it made me tear up. I'm glad you settled things between Jake and Bella. I never suspected him to be so bitter and I think the meeting between them helped him even more. Imprinting sucks, I knew it all along ;).
JaspersSweetie chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
What a wonderful addition to Broken Dawn, written in a poignant and realistic way. Her final good-bye to Jacob was something they both required, and I enjoyed watching Bella receive the closure she so badly needed, allowing her to step forth into the future with a clear and full heart for the first time.
xHi-i'm-Bethx chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
This two shot is amazing, i also like A broken Dawn i didn't get chance to review it because my internet collapsed on me :D
angel04une chapter 2 . 9/21/2010