Reviews for suck it
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/4
I couldn't even literally laugh out loud like I usually do while reading your humor fanfics because this was too full of truth. So sad. Naruto had such potential, but then they let Kishimoto keep writing it. Stupid misogynistic, trolling-...okay. Sorry, I'm done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was awesome! Go Sakura-chan! "NOT THE TIME FOR SPEECH NO JUTSU, NARUTO." and "YOU GUYS NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN SANDWICHES."

Just epic.

And I totally agree with all of the other reviews. Kishi needs to treat his girls fairly.
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I wish this had been a manga chapter. *sigh*
AGENT KA chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Two words: Hell. Yeahhhhh!

Sakura Rocks. Masashi should fire her up.
Epitome of feminism. ;)
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This NEEDS to actually happen... like now! I too am sick of Sakura not being able to use her super awesome skills. Anyways, this was hilarious and it definitely got my blood pumping.
Naruto, you just stepped WAY over the line...
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ah, if only if only...
The Siren Calling chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I read this ages ago, but I never reviewed, and now that I'm rereading a bunch of stuff...Can I just say 'I love you'? Because I do.

As a feminist, I'm all for Sakura taking what she deserves and telling the boys how it is, and this is exactly how I would picture it happening, with maybe a little more ass-kicking. D

It makes me righteously angry, it makes me laugh out loud, and it makes me cheer for Sakura like I've never cheered before. Great story!
ambergur-pyon96 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I WANT THIS TO BE CANNON.
fuego azul chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I so totally love this Sakura! This fic was EPIC
MikazukiDreams chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Amazing. Now THAT is a respectable woman.

-A
fssquiggles chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
omfg I love you.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
...why can't Sakura be like this in the manga.

Ughh, I am so tired of all this i'm-awesome-for-two-minutes-but-then-become-damsel-in-distress bullshit. Our kunoichis need more badass time WITHOUT boys.

All that being said, I tip my hat to you!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Haha, boys will be boys. Great fic! (:
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I disagree. The manga does play down on the role and the value the kunoichi have. Makes me want to punch something, militant feminist that I am. xD
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Goddamnit, that just made me laugh all the way through. Epic. Yes. I hate Kishi too for making the chicks look weak. There are so little of them that and not even one manages to be the uber strong and epic one. Except Konan. But she lost to Tobi and died. And she was the one that had to be friggin' saved by Nagato and Yahiko, goddamnit. Okay fine, yes, Kishi made it bad for all the badass chicks. Girls do need their limelight.

Now your insanely light and funny, not-even-crack fic demolished my train of thought for darkfic writing. Heil Procrastination! Read moar ficcys! xD

sadisticdreamkiller