Reviews for Betrayal
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Well writen, I could really see the guys standing on fake mines.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
good story
sherry57 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is an excellent look at Ronon and Sheppard's relationship. It just works so well.

Sheppard played ronon so cleverly but for such good reasons. Sheppard's backstory was really good and the last line...'Payback's a bitch'...Perfect!
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great, short story! I love Ronan and Sheppard fics and I like the twist you had with the mines at the end!
shepardlover928 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
great story about John and Ronon's relationship! You really nailed their personalities. I was wondering why a landmine was on a friendly planet-near a bar, no less! LOL-absolutely loved that twist!Perfect!
Astrollama chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is great. How you get their voices so right is amazing, but you do. This could so easily happen. The friendship between Ronon and Sheppard is such a strange one on the surface but you showed how well they work together.
Moonlooney chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Ahhh, most excellent! Thank you for this short fic, just the Sheppard fix I needed.

ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I LOVED this story! It was perfect, from Ronon hitting Sheppard, to Sheppard tricking Ronon, John's story about Afganistan, his recognizing that the other guy had been fed on. I love John, Ronon friendship and this story was GREAT! I just wish it hadn't ended so soon so I could have savored it longer!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great story! Keep up the good work :D
Machinal0me chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Really good fic, short but efficient.

I like how it shows the link between Ronon and Sheppard in a way we don't see too often in the TV show.

Plus the ShepWhump was adorable :3

I still a good fan of your work even if I don't come around too often
deblease chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That was a great Sheppard Ronon story!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great story and what a brilliant final line from Sheppard!
cflat chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Score for Sheppard. Nice way to get Ronon to listen; it was also a good thing that Sheppard could relate to Ronon's situation.
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great story,

Imaginative and well told. The characters were spot on and I liked the back story on Shep.

Thanks for sharing
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010

Sheppard is definitely right

Paybacks ARE a bitch...

Great story...

I love Sheppard and Ronon directed stories

So great to see you writing again