Reviews for The Twelve Days of Kuno
xThomas2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Hey this sounds like another story I read, where Kuno challenged Ranma to a race, and they ended up in the. North Pole.
Renie chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
wowoowowowowowowow that was wonderful! i loved it. plz do the sequal soon!
Sieg1308 chapter 10 . 3/18/2004
thanx for the squel that is coming up
butterfly10 chapter 10 . 3/24/2003
I like your story very much. In fact I was surprised that you got so few reviews for it because it's worth reading. I thought what might have caused that and I'd suggest you change the title, because seeing Kuno's name in a title and the tag Romance underneath might get people to think the story is something else. Or you might rewrite the teaser and hint at where you're leading.

Anyway, these are mere suggestions, don't be too bothered by them. I love your story, as I said!
Fantasy Cat chapter 10 . 10/27/2002
OMG! That was the most hilarious Ranma fic I have read (so far!) The crayon drawings had me laughing till I died. Poor Kuno, he's funny in his own way. And poor Ranma becuz of all the people who want revenge on him! I'll be reading the sequel later, but I'm so fully excited with glee :) I think I'll read it right now!
Sakura-chan chapter 10 . 4/11/2002
Yaaaaaaay!*happily claps endlessly until the entire Ranma cast screams at her to shut up* I can't wait for the sequel. No complaints, just keep up the fabbity-fab-fab work! *goes off to tackle an enormous amount of long-term projects* Ill review your other ficcys soon! *gluecutpaste reeeeeeeeeeeeeeesarchaha!pantpantwritedrawbreak time!etc.* Yaaaay! done! time to keep reveiwing!
Hanakin chapter 10 . 4/6/2002
Just to let everyone know... the sequel is up, people! There are 5 chaps up so far and many more to come... so don't stop here! Read the sequel, "Revelations In Avalon!"
Tatsu chapter 10 . 4/4/2002
your story was great! defenatly write a sequel! and maybe akane can find out that p-chan is really Ryoga and they do mushy stuff tgeather(just a sigestion)

-Tatsuchan
Aeris3 chapter 10 . 3/27/2002
OH! I love you story! It's going on my favorites!
Kaichiturtle chapter 10 . 3/10/2002
i loved it

it was so weird

so kawaii

so cute

so everything

hahahahahehehe
Jadecoyote chapter 10 . 3/1/2002
loved it , it was sweet and funny I can't wait for the sequal.
ardicana chapter 10 . 2/22/2002
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! ILL GO READ THE SEQUEL NOW!
Alysun chapter 10 . 2/21/2002
YAY! That was a fantastic fic. . .I didn't realise that chapter 9 was the end and 10 was the epilouge, so now I feel stupid. . .but hey! Love your fic, it's great!

Alysun
Alysun chapter 9 . 2/21/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwww. . .*GGG* YAY!
Alysun chapter 4 . 2/21/2002
I'l review again at the end, but thus chapter is great! *G*! Lol! YAY! for P-chan! *hugs herslf in sheer delight*