Reviews for Their Song Of Lament
Frozen Queen chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
oh beautiful, really you should continue, a question

What do you call the songs?
Afictionado chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Wow! That was the best instropection fic of Ruka and Kain I read! You really should add a 3rd chapter of them coming together!
IluvSeiya-kun chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I decided to read this before At Long Last, and thank god for that!

Both chapters were amazing, I loved your perception of Ruka and Akatsuki(plus they are two of my fav characters from the anime) and I believe you portrayed them perfectly!

You managed to make me cry again(only a little though!) at chapter 1, but I got my hopes up on the second.

And I couldn't not mention the artists and the songs you chose-which matched perfectly, by the way-as I love both Evanescence and 3 Doors Down. You used my fav song of Evanescence, Missing, so thanks!

I'm gonna go read the sequel right away!

PS: Could you tell me the title of the other song, onegai? Can't remember it...
Deleted201 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
That was such a sweet story. You really write well! I loved it! .
Konoha's White Fang chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Wow, I could honestly feel the strong feelings, that was really well-written. I feel like I had an in-depth look at Kain's feelings. It's definitely interesting to read what other people interpreted Kain's feelings and emotions. To read from different point of views, I have to say that I've learnt more about Kain.

Great work.

~KWF~
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was a very detailed explanation of how Ruka felt. I think she has a love complex kind of thing. It really broke my heart when she decided not to tell Akatsuki that she loved him.

Nice choice of words and great way of organizing her thoughts accordingly.

I liked this chapter and I felt that it gave us a lot of insight to how Ruka felt.

Have a great week.

~KWF~
TheUntameableShrew chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Poor Akatsuki! *hugs*
Such as darling... Ruka doesnt deserve someone as awesome as him.
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Its well written...Ruka will never be my favourite character because she was so snooty in the beginning of the manga but i've grown to tolerate her...I still think Akatsuki's too good for her...
xD
Though there are some spelling error and grammatical mistakes which you should go over.
KayTester chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
AW! That was so sweet! I hope that is not the end of "Their Song Of Lament"! That was so sweet I basically wanted to cry at the end! Wow I've got to say I'm so surprised how well you described and 'played' these characters! I hope that you continue this story because it is just the beginning to a beautiful story! Amazing!
KayTester chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw! Poor Ruka! I felt so sorry for her! I wish she would see that she has love to offer Akatsuki! Oh i can't wait to read chapter two. (I am very surprised to see how pin-pointed Ruka is... this really does seem like her, even in the series! Very well done!)
iRawrTera chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
TT Please continue! It would be awesome if you did!
iRawrTera chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Totally love it! Missing is one of my favorite songs!Of to read the next chapter :)
XxDark-maiden201xX chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Ohmygod...that was too sweet for words T.T Now you made me cry! xP

Anyways, So sorry it took me so long to review, but honestly speaking, this fanfic was really sweet 3
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I rellay liked it 'sucker for angst'

But I really hate Kuran Kaname

'sort review'

gotta go, bye
SilverNightRain08 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
RukaXKaine FOREVER! I love this pairing! thanks so much for writing it...you once again have out done yourself! You've portrayed their characters perfectly and I can actually see this happening in the manga. Amazing job once again my friend! -crowd jumps up and cheers wildly-