Reviews for 15 Entries
More chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Please continue this! I want to read Wolverine's journal! You should also try Wanda and Kitty's point of view,too!
fannut chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Aww why did you stop?
Ze girl who cbb 2 log in chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
yo! u still writing this? cuz imma be getting lonely :c
M chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
What? No Wolverine? I wanted to hear the Wolverine chapter! Just the thought of Wolverine keeping a journal is amusing. But hime writing fifteen entries like these, about Gambit and Rogue... That I would love to see.
M chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Gasp.

Snort.

Chuckle.

Claps.

Laugh.

Gasp.

Can't breathe! This amuses me much too much!

I enjoyed this a very great deal. Sorry for my bad grammar. I love this chapter. The whole story, but especially this chapter.
Motek chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I. Love. Every. Bit. Of. This. EVERYTHING! But Pyro's journal definitely killed me! XD and the last journal of Jean's: "Scott looks like he needs a drink" priceless XDDD
queensummers chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
oh please: Wolverine! Wolverine!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
LOL
ElvenMuggle chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
LOL this story is awesome! Pyro's entry was my favorite-I loved that he kept writing the stories only to have Gambit delete them AFTER he read the erotic parts. That made me lol. I can't wait to read Wolverine's entry, that should be interesting...You said Wolvie was next but it says it's complete...Did you change your mind and decide it was finished?

OH, and thank you for sticking up for Jean :) A lot of people on here hate her and I don't get it.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Gotta say Toad's entry is my favorite - yo!

haha yeah looking forward to the next one - whoop!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
These are so cute. They're like... perfect, you know?
mudmaster94 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
awesome! update soon
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
This made me almost burst out laughing at, like, a whole bunch of spots. I, of course, didn't, because I was on the school bus and it would getbme a lot of wierd looks. Great jobs! This was really funny!

-Ace
ComicBookNerdsKickAss chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I'm absolutely LOVING this story! The different character POV journal entries are so fun! I can't wait to read Wolverine's entries! Just the thought of Logan writing in a journal makes me giggle. lol.
New Dawn Rising chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Wow, wait a minute! What's this I see? You updated! I think I'll pass-out now. XD Sorry, had to tease you a bit. Okay, I'm done, now.

Hehehe...Note to Toad: Wanda's not Rogue and he is definitely not Gambit! Really funny and I can't wait to see Wolvie's entries. :D