Reviews for All You Ever Wanted
Mako-clb chapter 12 . 2/21
This was a fun read. I like happy stories about the Solo twins. No dark side allowed.
NikitaKaralis chapter 12 . 2/1
Awesome! Such a great ending to such a great story! I like how Anakin's upcoming arrival will be announced! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 11 . 2/1
Another fantastic chapter! Awesome as always! Can't wait to see the ending. A boy and a girl, yippee!
NikitaKaralis chapter 10 . 1/31
Excellent chapter that tugged on my heart strings! I'm glad the two love birds were able to reconnect quickly. Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 9 . 1/31
Sooooooo glad they were saved! I'm glad that Han attempted an escape! Also, glad everyone was reunited too! I'm sure there's more to this plot, but another great chapter!
NikitaKaralis chapter 8 . 1/31
Wow! Another fantastic, angst chapter! Poor Leia and poor Han! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 7 . 1/31
It would be interesting to see what will happen with Trev in this storyline! I'm sure if he survives, either Han and Leia will take him in (at least that's what I would hope). Or, Luke takes him under his wing because he has the force within him. Or, they find distant relatives. Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 6 . 1/31
Wow, okay I was not expecting that Han would meet a little friend named Trev! I wonder if Trev will die or be saved with Han Solo. Would Leia and Han adopt him later, or they find relatives for him when they are saved. Or maybe the force is strong in him and Luke takes him on. Oh well, I guess I better read to find out! Great job as always!
NikitaKaralis chapter 5 . 1/31
I knew it! I knew it there was a hitch coming! Let me guess another slaver has joined in, and plans to capitize on all of them! Let's see where this goes! Excellent job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 4 . 1/31
Why do I have a feeling Han's going to find trouble a pregnant Leia will do anything to get him back, or at least almost anything! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 1/31
Love, love, love! I liked the death grip on each other's hands when the doctor stated that something was off. Then the relief/concern both had when they heard twins. Leia's response about being to small was comical, but Han's response that he would love every bit of her was perfect. Can't wait to see how their friends respond as well as to see how this plot turns out.

I read the books on the twins birth year ago so hopefully they will be okay in this one, or at least Han is with them during the full pregnancy. Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 2 . 1/30
Another fantastic chapter! I'm glad they were able to table their sexual interaction until the got behind their closed doors! Great foreplay and flirting on their way home. I like how much they love and worship each other. It's a rare love they have! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 1/29
Nice chapter, I'm sure Leia will get frustrated soon if they don't get pregnant soon especially if they have both been given the all clear! Great chapter of sexual tension with our two lovers.

I liked the dance scene the best where everyone else disappeared and it was just the two of them.
alpha wolfstar chapter 12 . 1/11
Yeah about what?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Can't wait to read the rest!
Magnetic Guardian chapter 5 . 12/29/2015