Reviews for All You Ever Wanted
2bsoulmates chapter 12 . 1/24
Enjoyable and well written!
StatsGrandma chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Ah Zyra, this is a beautiful story. Thanks!
Claire1976 chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Sorry I didn't comment on this the first time round. I've just read it for a second time and just had to let you know how wonderful it is.

You seem to see Han and Leia's marriage pretty much the same way I do. They marry a lot sooner than in the EU, and wait a few years before the kids come along, allowing them to have a bit of fun together first. You convey so well how deeply in love they are, and that they have a very passionate relationship. Which is exactly how it should be.

I much prefer your version of how Jacen and Jaina came to be, even if it did involve Han being taken captive to get there. But Trev was a great original character and I hoped things would turn out ok for him. Normally original characters are pretty flat and uninteresting, but you did a good job with Trev.

Love the big party at the start, and the line about Han being the only one who gets to see what's underneath Leia's dress is an absolute classic, and one that stuck in my mind from the first time I read it. It was also neat how it starts off with this major celebration that encompasses the whole galaxy and it ends with a party of a different kind that is just as important to Han and Leia. And that last line from Leia is just brilliant!

Keep writing Zyra, love your stories.
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Amazing! I loved the whole thing, beautifully written and I could easily imagine the characters behaving the way you so realistically wrote them. So glad (thank you!) that you DID share the story, never be afraid to because it rocked! So please, if there are others which you are keeping (savouring?) to yourself, please publish them, don't deprive your readers of this excellent story telling!

Anon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Wow, cute , but with the tantalizing promise of more to come.
StopJawnDasGay chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awesome! Can't wait to read more :)
a chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
on the dot 1 year old is a bit young for the walking-talking bit. typically a baby would be about 2 (give or take a little bit) when the talking comes around, walking depends on the kid, but around there too. and i'd take any one year old who could sleep through the night. most kids cant seem to stop waking you up until they're a bout 4, at which point they've stopped crying to get you in their room and start walking into yours in order to inform you that they can't sleep. bless them. (
JaimeGirl84 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
So I have to admit that I'm a terrible lurker and have actually read this story a couple of times, but I'm also a terrible reviewer! Simply saying that I love this story just doesn't do it justice, but I wanted to leave something for you to let you know that someone did read it and REALLY enjoyed it! I'm also looking forward to reading more of your work, and hoping I can work up the nerve to post crappy reviews again. Congratulations on a great fic! :)
Emma Solo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow! What more can I say? This is one of the BEST Han and Leia stories I've ever read. Have I told you that before on another story? Hmm...oh well.

I must say, you are a Han/Leia master. You could write pro-fic; then it would actually be good. ; )

Anyways, I know this review is a little late, but I just had to write it! Such a sweet story! Great job!
Nataleia chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
This is definitely my favourite Han/Leia from now on. I love all the emotion that's bought into it, it's perfect.

I hope, hope, hope you add another chapter soon. I'm so looking forward to more! It'll make my day.

x
blahlolblah chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
Wonderful story. Great job I loved it.
Anybodys chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
Aww, this was really cute. :3

Han is like the best dad EVER.

Now I want to read about Anakin Solo.

I would write one, but I am too lame to write such a thing. And you are awesome at writing sex scenes. :D
Anybodys chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
And Han shall make a great father. )

Speaking of Han, I would like watching him put things together with his shirt off... actually, anything with his shirt off would be nice if he had those muscles you were talking about earlier. ;-)
Anybodys chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
I think I just lost my virginity just by reading these scenes.

AND IT WAS GREAT. :P