Reviews for Twenty Five Lives: The Winter 2010 Twilight 25
ahizelm chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
I kind of love that you've managed to make Alec...almost...hmm. Maybe the word I'm looking for is innocent. To consider what he does anesthetizing and not incapacitating makes a difference, though really, they are the same in this case.
ahizelm chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
I'd leave a more coherent review, but Garrett makes me fangirl like mad.

happy sigh.
ahizelm chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Like I said in the gdoc for this, I definitely like that the 'when' of this piece is sort of up for debate. Was it in the asylum? Just before Twilight? Was she freed at this point?

The uncertain quality of this only adds to the tone. Awesome, bb.
ahizelm chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Thanks largely to Kimber, I have a bit of a soft spot for Jake, and you know I thought this was perfectly done. He's immature but angry, frustrated but aware.
ahizelm chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Thank you for making Rose a sympathetic character. I hate that she's almost always cast as the villain, because, to be frank, I don't buy it. You have captured her softer side, the one I think Emmett sees more than anyone else.

Fab.
ahizelm chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
If there's a character in the Saga I want to know more about aside from Leah, it's Jane. Yay, Steph, for your shallow characterizations.

I like her statements of strength here, and how she admits she simply doesn't care enough to cause waves. Brilliant.
ahizelm chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
You most definitely have done her justice. You know I have a soft spot for her and I adored this. You capture the pain and the intensity of her emotions wonderfully.
b3j02 chapter 21 . 4/4/2010
Aww Emmett! He is pretty awesome!
kaytes chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
this ones parting line cracked me up. Obviously its the truth, its just funny hearing it from his POV.
kaytes chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
I like your take on jacob it was perfect.
sessahhh chapter 25 . 4/2/2010
Well that was a fabulous way to finish up the series. Really, really good.
sessahhh chapter 24 . 4/2/2010
You really went above and beyond what regular folks like myself would do with one line from BD. Aro is quite fascinating.
sessahhh chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
You could have taken the easy way out with a prompt like this and you didn't. You also didn't use the obvious characters. Very creative.
sessahhh chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
I thought that was very unique. Good job.
sessahhh chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
Very descriptive! Kind of made me want to go out and piss off some big and angry. Although I proly will end up being the one eaten.
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »