Reviews for Twenty Five Lives: The Winter 2010 Twilight 25
mujisan chapter 22 . 4/1/2010
This is a perfect moment. I loved this turning point in BD for both Edward and Bella.
Edlovesme chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
I love this, I just imagine him doing that but mostly doing it in his moment ecstasy.
greeneyedgirly chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
Wow...you so did not need to be nervous to post this one. I think you did a GREAT job on it. The fade to black is what pissed us all (at least most) off and this is a great interpretation of his thoughts during that important moment in their lives. I still laugh my ass off when I picture them covered in feathers the next day.
greeneyedgirly chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
Aro is a terrible person (vamp) but I also find him intriging. It always amazes me how he portrays himself. He tries to come across as a fair individual but really he is anything but. It's his way or the highway, so to speak.
greeneyedgirly chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
Wow...you really did a great job on this one. To me you portrayed how she embraces her job as a predator to her prey. She doesn't need to 'fix' herself up to impress and lure them to her as it comes naturally to vamps, but she does and it seems like she enjoys it. I like this one alot.
greeneyedgirly chapter 22 . 4/1/2010
No, it's not too much like the original. You did very nicely and I'm glad you chose this scene. It's good and I really like it. Oh and I agree w/ you, I never did get her damn hang-up on marriage to him. I'd jump on that mess if he was real and I wasn't already married.
greeneyedgirly chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
You captured Emmett very nicely. He's such a fun character that we all can't help but to love him!
AzureEyedI chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
A perfect ending. Brava!
AzureEyedI chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
Aro, Aro, Aro. The vampire who is totally enamored with the sound of his own voice and the greediest mofo of them all.

But damn, that boy can rock a mantail.
naelany chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
Poor Edward...well done, bb
naelany chapter 24 . 4/1/2010
*chuckles* He is an oddly intriguing character, that's for sure
naelany chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
I kinda dig Heidi lol
naelany chapter 22 . 4/1/2010
nice...you're right, so many options for this one
naelany chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
*giggles* Oh Emmett :)
mllebojangles chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
oh, feathers ... i'm pretty sure feathers are forever changed for all of us after twilight upended our lives. :-) these were some very nice little drabbles! i enjoyed reading them, but i enjoy reading everything you post. :-)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »