Reviews for Lost and Found
My Eternal Anguish chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Ugh I hate finding a story I love as much as this one and realizing it hasn't been updated in ages! I really wish you will continue because I love this pairing and this story so much! You're a great writer. The sexual tension you've built between these two is outstanding. I want more!
nadrixam chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
In search of some good KougaKag stories, I happened upon your fics and I'm glad I did! You write the whole KougaKag hurt/comfort scenario very well. This story in particular is my favorite. I love watching Kouga and Kagome's relationship expand and change. I'm really disappointed that it hasn't been updated in a while, and that you might have moved on from it. But if that isn't the case, then I'll ask you to please update this again when you can!
Tosharino chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Please PLEASE update! The fluff! It's...IT'S SO FLUFFY! I crave more!
tinabug chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Wow. Love this. Snow fights r fun no matter your age. Loved the chase u added in. I hope she stays with him longer and hopefully he can go on the shard hunt some besides he could use going away to hunt as an excuse and take wolves with him to bring the meat back. I hope u update soon and Kags starts interacting with the wolf tribe more
tinabug chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
! Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see more interaction between Kags and Kouga
tinabug chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Aww who couldn't like Kags probably jealous female wolves. Will Shipphou be interacting with any of the wolf cubs if there are any
tinabug chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Kouga is one of my favorites love this pairing
tinabug chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Love this story
tinabug chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Awesome chapter can't wait to read more
tinabug chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Love it. Good chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
I love the story. I have been checking it everyday for a new up date. Hopefully it comes soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I really like the story and I can't wait for you to add more chapters.
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Love it! Need more!
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
In the last week and a half I have moved, gone on a 5 night cruise with no internet and now my computer is acting up, I don't think it is happy with it's new home. It may take me a while to catch up on my reading and reviewing but I'll get their!

Love your story!