Reviews for The Sheriffs Plan
georgiasuzy chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I liked the way you had Eric go ahead and be honest with Sookie. The pen pal idea was particularly clever. I'm glad you wrote a sequel and will head over to read it right now.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
What a journey. Not sure the last 'tell' chapter did it justice, but a nice story all the same, and a new perspective, for sure.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Pam as Sooki's 'gal pal '. The mind boggles...
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Finding it weird Sookie said back in Ch2(I think) that she was Bill's, yet throws a paddy when Bill claims her at Fangtasia. Eric certainly changed his tune from his mental musings while in the fang banger with Pam.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Wow, 180 change! Eric lovesick, Sookie ashamed of having sex with Bill yet kissing Pam in public.
I'm befuddled...
tanseynz chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
WTO Bill. Good strategy, if you like a stake in your immediate future.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
A bit out of character, this. It's a first for Eric manufacturing a scene. Usually he just takes advantage of existing situations. Fascinating.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Yeah, Eric needs a bath in bleach before ever approaching Sookie. Bad lad!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Damn, I always enjoy a nasty Eric! The twists & turns as he changes are constantly fascinating.
WitchMitzi chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Great story
Honulvr chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I know this story is completed, but I keep wondering about a couple of things. 1. Why hasn't anyone thought about the fact that Sookie constantly forgiving Bill isn't normal? Whether she was overly attached because of the blood or because he is her first or because she just lost Gran and is clinging to him, it would seem normal to me for someone to try and discuss the abnormal behavior with Sookie. 2. Eric is fairly obsessed with Sookie, why hasn't he mentioned his rape/draining? I would think that Eric would be sort of lording that over Bill to show how horrible he really is for her. Anyway, those were just two things that I thought it was odd they were not discussed or even thought about by anyone other than when Bill thought with utter confusion about how Sookie forgave his rape/draining/attack quickly and with no real action on his part. I'm not saying that any of this is the one and only key to the story or anything, it just seems weird that they are not even thought about by Eric. Feels like it is missing.
Honulvr chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
LOL! 'I had been visiting Sookieland in my mind.' Sookieland! I love it! So funny.
cela chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
bill really is an idiot. what was he thinking,that he would show eric? all he is doing is embarassing sookie and putting her in danger by parading her around in a feeble atempt to proclaim his ownership of her.
cela whitney chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
it seems eric is starting out as diabolical and bill is an incompetent fool. going great so far.
classicoldmama chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
yeah I love this story and I'm happy that you have continued. thanks