Reviews for RockABye Baby
Big Texas chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Give us more
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
this was a good story, though it could've had one chapter for each of the three days
Peace Sign Freak chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Great story! I loved it!
your mama chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
janie reminds me of my baby coson mira !
jadewests chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Awhhhh i love this story :D
CAILEY chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Aww that's such an awesome story! Love the baby, and of course the Cailey at the end!
Alice chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
You should d a sequel, where Cody Nd bailey acutually do have their OWN Child.
Alice chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Your an amazing writer! Fab story
Marchlo101 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Aww cute :D
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I figured the the baby belonged to the unconscious woman. This story was another adorable one, the ending was so sad but good. Zack eating the baby food himself that was cute, but I felt bad for him always getting the raw end of the deal, i mean i understand moseby/tut/carey's reasons for thinking the worst, but even he wouldn't cause someone to get hurt. Coi-coi and Baily did a good job of taking care of her. This was great.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
How sweet, i love the ending to this chapter. Bailey and Janie wrapped up tightly while Cody looks on. I'm going to make an educated guess here and go with the conclusion that the woman who fell down the stairs is Janie's mother. And if so i hope she wakes up soon, and hopefully all is well. next chapter...
n chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Aw! That was defintely the very, very best Suite Life on Deck fanfic I've ever read! Thanks so much for writing this.

Nadira M.
Maui Girl 808 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
The ending was classic!

I love this chapter it's so funny!

"Coi!" Janie shouted at the top of her lungs, cutting her off.

Cody came up and swept her out of Bailey's arms, hugging her and grinning widely. "That's right, Janie! That's my girl! Who's my girl?"

"Well I don't know what to make of that." Carey croaked in surprise.

Oh Carrie... You poor thing you

"Look how happy he looks." Carey murmured, smiling at the adorable sight.

"I think it's a she, Mom." Zack said from beside her, watching the trio skeptically.

"I meant Cody."

"So did I."

Zack that's mean! :P

Great story!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aw how cute!
Xx-Cabbie-Seddie-Cailey-xX chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
that was amazing, i started to cry at the end, i wish they made this into an episode or an hour long special... i loved it