Reviews for Worth
himeko63 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i must say this is a really excellent story and 1st chappie you have here i really love it and enjoy it! the inner honchkrow you have in paul i really like and you have protrayed the characters perfectly! i also like the fact you use their japanese names instead of their english which adds more creativity! keep up the exceelnt work and don't lose faith with this fic it has a lot of potential and i look forward to reading amazing future chappies from you! thank you for the update and may you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers )!

himeko63
Whiteneko13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I have only reviewed 4 people since starting this account and must I say. The story is great don't give u hope and keep striving to do better with it. I can tell this is the beginning of an amazing story so keep up the good work.

*Meow*
MoonlightNinja55 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Yep, definitely luv all your ikarishipping fanfics! Totally captures Paul! 100 points! XD
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow. When do you think you'll update? I'll be on a close watch!
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I really liked it,in character-fics Shinji fics are hard to write but you did a great job :3

The end makes me kinda sad somehow x3

*faves*
PaulDawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Pretty good so far, though you should add the genre of this story. Please keep updating .
IxAmxThexFivexTailsx chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Omg! I love the whole inner honchcrow thing! WHat a lovely idea. Infact your summary was what made me read your story! I can't wait to see where you go with this! Please continue!