Reviews for Too Far from Home
Keeters chapter 26 . 1/25
So I just found your story and finished it in like 2 days. This has been such a powerful read. Thank you for sharing your story. I see it hasn’t been updated since 2020 and I hope u will still update. Such a great story.
Bearsona09 chapter 26 . 1/23
hey, it's a long time since the last update and I just stumbled over this story and absolutely love it.
I'm far too familiar with many of these feelings and I really hope you will find your muse back one day to finish this masterpiece of a fanfiction.
I will also save it as a favorite because... I'm quite sure I will reread this a few times.
Please carry on with this story! I’m so invested in it, absolutely loving the entire dynamic of canon sitius and harry as well as the non canon characters and all their experiences
Ria chapter 26 . 12/2/2022
Hi Maegyn! I wish you finished this story that I love so very much. Or at least just one more chapter. And one more and always just one more :D. The way you write and the story you came up with is fascinating.
I'm also curious about Sentimus Moss, is he really the nice outcast he seems to be or is this some kind of trick to get to Harry..? But of course what I really want to know if Sirius will be able to be the role model for Harry and help him and take care of him like he was supposed to ever since Harry lost his parents. And hopefully getting to know his parents alternate versions will also help his healing in the end.
I hope you're doing OK. Happy Literacy to you, too
ChalkLanding chapter 26 . 11/29/2022
This makes, what, maybe my hundredth time rereading? (and I don't even think that's an exaggeration because no joke this fic is literally my comfort angst. Doesn't fail. EVERY TIME). And ooooohhh I am just SO EXCITED for the worlds clash omg
Cascade of Rain chapter 26 . 11/15/2022
Ah yes, I'm back for my regular 3 month re-read!
Lovely, lovely, lovely. My heart aches for everyone, but especially Harry, and it only increases with each re-read.
And to leave on such a twist! It is a cruel world.
I look forward to reading more one day and hope that you're doing well
crocadile1986 chapter 26 . 11/17/2022
It's been awhile hope everything is ok. I just read this story again for the school time.i really love it hoping you can finish it or write again soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/14/2022
I hope you update soon
I keep re-reading this as i find it so enthralling and well written
Guest chapter 26 . 11/7/2022
I hope you update soon. Ive re-read this story so many times. You write beautifully and I'm so invested in the characters!;
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2022
au 世界的大家是有什么毛病吗?!?!有事吗?!?!变卦堪比翻书是吧?说什么把Canon Harry当做家人,一出事却be like:要死就死Canon Harry就好啦!我们一家要整整齐齐食死徒摄魂怪通通都是CannonHarry的错!嘴上说错的是老伏,遇事恨不得把CanonHarry鞭尸五百回…一整个大无语,还有那个Willow是真的有毛病吧????不把Cannon哈当家人看选择让他送死(当电车难题来看也就算了吧)后文哭哭啼啼甚至承认的勇气都没有…Cannon哈拼命要救她最后还反倒里外不是人是吧…
James说什么要决定把Harry留下来,已发生点状况赶人不是比谁都快吗?Harry本来就没有家这个概念,你们给了他一个美好的幻想以后完完全全背叛了他,比一开始就不接纳他还恶心人…
AU人物都是什么情感操控大师啊…老伏有他们一半坏?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2022
ARGG! I just want to hug everyone on this story until everything is alright. I don't know how I'm going to move on with my life after that cliffhanger. I NEED CLOSURE.

You're amazing Author! You don't know how much it helps me reading this, I appreciate your time and work.
OmG chapter 20 . 9/7/2022
I have no words except to say Omg! This is a masterpiece! I feel a storm of emotions reading this, I love your writing and I think you're amazing. For this is why I'm commenting, I been binge reading, and I'm currently on chapter 20. But I'm afraid that the story will not be over once I reach chapter 26. Which is why I'm begging you to continue the story if you haven't.

I haven't read stories this complex and eye-catching for sometime, and for some personal traumas, I can't let go of things until I have some proper closure. Please finish this story if you haven't. Once again thank you so much for writing this.
Chaiiiii chapter 20 . 9/9/2022
OH NOOO I DONT WANT TO CRY PLUS THE SONG RECOMMENDATION? ALL I WANT? FUCK THAT THAT SONG LITERALLY HAS MY FEELSb
Chaiiiii chapter 20 . 9/9/2022