Reviews for Too Far from Home
This is an incredible story. I wish it wasn’t as relatable as it is but I really enjoyed it. I hope you’re doing well :)
himani nowbutsing chapter 26 . 2/12
Hi.

Looking forward to your next update
Gunner0X chapter 26 . 2/4
Damn, that was a good read. I hope you're doing well, it's been a few years. I hope one day you return, hope will never die!
Gunner0X chapter 7 . 1/31
"I'm sorry," Harry repeated.

"What for?" asked James in surprise. "Bleeding?"

"How dare you bleed," his counterpart said in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Shut up," Harry snapped at him.

This was actually very good.
pinkandbluegummyworm chapter 15 . 1/9
"have you gone from me?" oh my god that line killed me
Fanfictionreader03 chapter 1 . 1/5
Fanfictionreader03 chapter 25 . 1/5
I hope you haven’t given up on this amazing story! A reunion between harry and his family would be so awesome to read. Dont let the negative comments get to you, they are jealous of your amazing writing. Hope you have your dilpoma from college and your job is going well!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2023
Thank you! I enjoyed reading this a lot. You’re a very good writer! I hope life is going well for you and thank you again for a day of enjoying reading through this.
CarolWim chapter 26 . 12/18/2023
What an unbelievable drama! It's also depressive. Everyone is angry.
713icecreamcatsgmail.com chapter 26 . 11/10/2023
This story is really great! Thank you for writing it and I hope you write more whenever you can/want to!
crocadile1986 chapter 24 . 11/10/2023
Just love it hope for more soon
RitualRabbit chapter 26 . 11/3/2023
dude, I spent the last afternoon with tears running down my face from this story. This is also the first time I've ever read a fic that properly described that stranglehold some words have on your tongue. I also realized I related way too closely to this style of communication (or lack thereofand should fix that, lol.
cleosmind chapter 26 . 10/4/2023
I keep coming back to this story over and over again. Words cannot capture how much I love it and your writing. The way you depict Harry’s emotional state feels so real and not contrived at all like it often does in other stories dealing with Harry being depressed. Please continue this sorry so I don’t have to keep re-reading the same 26 chapters over and over again!
May chapter 26 . 9/19/2023
This fanfic has been the highlight of my month! It is very well written and the characters are well thought out. They seem real. Thank you so much and I look forward to any updates! Hope you are doing well 3
Guitarlover56784 chapter 26 . 8/25/2023
I really wish you would update. Love this.
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »