Reviews for Too Far from Home
lunaz chapter 25 . 6/19
wonderful, wonderful story.
ArgentRoseSableWolf chapter 11 . 6/13
I just can't handle this story any further. All of your characters in two worlds are complete Dumbledore worshippers, 'Albus says so, therefore it is the word of God.' No one seems to be able to think for themselves. Snape is a complete jackass, again in both worlds, and everyone but Sirius just brushes it off and treats him as unquestionably trustworthy, no doubt once again because Albus, the great and powerful has spoken. It's hard to read heroic fantasy, when all of the alleged heroes are nothing but sheep.
You write very well, and this is an interesting idea, but in FOUR chapters all that has happened is Harry has been transported and is injured. I'm not going to read any further your, albeit good, descriptions of how Harry is experiencing his injuries.
nice update, i think this is the best solution to harry's problems, is not even about coming up with battle strategies, or anything other than how to truly heal harry, on to the next
Beyondthesea16 chapter 25 . 6/6
nice update, this connection to voldemort is wrecking havoc on harry, glad he was able to take his potion exam, waiting for more
underwatersecrets chapter 25 . 6/6
I came into work a little late just so I could finish up this chapter! I always get so excited when I see a story update in my email, and from your other reviews I can tell I’m not the only one.

This chap was short but sweet. I love the affection Sirius is giving Harry. It’s much needed. I can really feel Harry’s depression. And I know some people may get tired of it or the dramatics of it all but I think that’s what makes it so great. It gives the story dimension and makes it feel so real. I wouldn’t change a thing you’re doing!

Thanks for considering us and giving us an update even if only a small one. I enjoyed it and of course am always looking forward to the next! :)
frumpkin chapter 25 . 5/31
Oh my god I love this story! your writing is so incredible, seriously you had me crying soo much! Its such a good story and I can't wait for it to continue!
Darkphoenix31 chapter 25 . 5/29
I was so happy when you finally updated! I am still loving the relationship between Harry and Sirius. And i'm liking the memory slips that go with Harry's a car. I haven't seen that particular response in a fix before but it definitely adds another layer of difficulty to an already terrible year. Maybe Snape can work on a potion of some kind that can help? I also liked that he was able to make up the test, perhaps it's Harry's more extreme reaxtions but I like that Snape is more accommodating to Harry than in canon.
magiemae chapter 13 . 5/27
This is the best fanfiction story I have ever read. I am sitting here crying as I feel the emotion you have put into this work. I am feeling every bit of pain and sorrow that young Harry is feeling. It is very hard for me to stop reading. Congratulations on such a great story.
vampsgal chapter 25 . 5/24
Can I just say, I've been reading this fic for over a year now and I get so so excited when I see a new update. It's honestly one of the best out there, absolutely amazing. Your writing style is brilliiiant and I love how you portray Harry's mental health in this. I can't wait for the two worlds to collide and I'm so eager to see how James and canon!Sirius interact with each other. I hope theres a showdown. I feel that both parties are guilty for what's happened to Harry but I think Sirius needs Harry. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Good luck xx
Pretty intriguing sorry so far, but all the characters blowing up on each other and breaking down is getting repetitive and frankly annoying. Especially annoyed at AU Sirius & AU Harry's temper tantrums and outbursts — little bitches need to stop misbehaving -_-
Sierra55 chapter 25 . 5/20
I'm do excited you are still updating. I really love this story. I look forward to your next update.
sneerypainter chapter 25 . 5/19
Aw, so he has a heart! Love all the Sirius and Harry moments. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks for the update! Love it so far! I just think that there is enough of Harry-Sirius bonding and you should get your focus back to the plot. Hope you won’t keep us waiting for long, it is one of my favourite fanfictions. 3
Mo0npi3 chapter 25 . 5/15
YESSSSS. ANOTHRR WONDERFUL UPDATE.

Harry's situation is breaking my heart, but it's glorious to read about. Hope you update soon again. I really can't get enough of this. I keep checking weekly lol. Thank you for your effort and work. (:
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »