Reviews for Too Far from Home
sneerypainter chapter 21 . 11/17
This is so good. I love this story and the level of insight you have towards all the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Phantom Ice chapter 21 . 11/14
Woah, those two ending sentences were absolutely great. If I had to choose a place to wait for the next chapter, that's the one I'd pick. I guess that makes it like, a reverse cliff hanger? But there is still the matter of the people from the AU world finding Harry again, so there's definitely still things hooking me in. :-)
Anyway, something I really liked throughout the story, though I couldn't explain exactly why, was the way you choose to separate the sections, with stating the character and the world. This was one of those cases were those kind of explanatory labels were not only helpful but honestly increased my enjoyment of the story because I didn't have to sit there for a few paragraphs trying to figure out what character this was supposed to be or which world they were in. And I know that seems obvious, but something about it really just stood out to me in this story. \_(ツ)_/
I went on about that for a while, but honestly everything about this story is incredible and engaging. The emotions are very raw and open and well thought out and the responses are human and the writing is very clear and polished. I just can't wait to see where it all goes.

Good Luck!
Bjalf chapter 10 . 11/12
"Damn, the weather did a complete three-sixty."

No, it didn't.

Also, if you fight a war with "Stupefy" and "Impedimenta", then you're not trying to win. Which side are you really on, old Harry?
nauze18 chapter 21 . 11/11
Ok, just finished reading this, and now i'm sad. Jesus, i read the warnings but noooo i keep reading and reading... Fuck me now, i'm depressed. Fantastic story though, you have a marvelous hand for writing and it was a treat. I have just one question (which i assume you will eventually explain in this story). How can young Harry keep having visions if the horcrux was supposed to be destroyed with the AK ? Or maybe there's another one for some weird fucking reason? Or is he actually immune to the AK and the horcrux wasn't actually destroyed? Anyways, anxious for the next chapter, hope it doesn't take long but i'd understand it if it does. Best of luck and health. You've just won another fan. See yah next time.
keyeser chapter 1 . 10/21
please update
back2front chapter 20 . 10/18
really caught off guard by this story,v it's a cut above the usual fare largely due to the absolutely brilliant depth off all characters. Not a single one feels 2d or just Canon-fodder , James Lilly, and all the AU lot are superbly written. I love the portrayal of Canon Harry and how he's barely hanging on. my only critusm would be the spells, they throw stunner s when overwhelmed and outgunned. but that's the only negative for me in a very well written fic. hope you finish this.
ESSHE chapter 21 . 10/5
I've just read through this story and I absolutely adore it. I don't typically cry whilst reading stories on this site, but you've left me sobbing while reading certain chapters. Everything Harry has had to go through just breaks my heart. You're quite the writer as well; you truly become invested in the characters.
meowlzy chapter 21 . 10/5
I'm so glad you are back!
BlackSky83 chapter 20 . 9/29
I'm pretty sure I already review this story the first time I read it, (actually I know I did cuz I try to put this review in the last chapter and it wouldn't let me. Said that only one review per chapter was allowed :l ) but now that I read it again I just... man I love this. I love how you show that James is... i dunno. A dad. Usually that make Lily always so serious and James all about pranks and jokes and I love that you didn't do that. I will admit that I didn't read the last three chapters, they make me sad and hurt every time I do. So. I'm waiting for you to update so I can read everything together and be happy at the end (hopefully).

Tbh I kinda dislike Sirius in this story but you still make it so true to his character that I can't complain. All in all, I loved everything. Thank you so much for this amazing story!
Really loving your story! Please update soon :)
Ari Black-18 chapter 21 . 9/3
I love your story and I really NEED to know what happens next, please continue I beg you.
Sue chapter 21 . 8/26
Will there be an update soon?!
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOON !
Spazzman29 chapter 21 . 8/21
Just have to check (and hope someone answers) How often does this story get updated?
SRWM chapter 19 . 8/11
Will there be an update soon?!