Reviews for Too Far from Home
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2021
wow. i love this story, please continue to update.
oefvskoiS chapter 14 . 6/23/2021
Willow's storyline is so interesting. I can't wait to know more about her seer abilities. What did she do? What's gonna happen in Lestrage manor? Gosh this story is great.
I loved Hinny wow. Hopefully I will see more of them.
oefvskoiS chapter 13 . 6/23/2021
Well I already mentioned that this story is brilliant and I will repeat myself but I miss Willow's POV :((
oefvskoiS chapter 10 . 6/22/2021
Wow this story is brilliant. I absolutely love it. The plot is so interesting and I always wanted to read well-written fic where Potters survived and had another child. Willow's storyline is one of the most interesting things I have ever read. Wow. Brilliant
oefvskoiS chapter 6 . 6/22/2021
Wow this story is pretty good. I love how you write Willow's visions. They are fascinating
Guest chapter 26 . 6/13/2021
Please please please come back! I regularly check this story, I’ve been in love with it for so many years! Love your writing style and I adore the plot, it’s great! Hope you are doing okay and that you and your loved ones have been able to keep safe from Covid-19! Wish you the best dear writer! Will keep hoping to see an update one day!
36143 chapter 26 . 6/14/2021
Woah that last chapter was intense! But I'm sooo glad to see you're back to writing!
Your story is absolutely riveting, and I'm eagerly looking forward to reading more of the story when you next update.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 26 . 6/2/2021
it’s sad at times how amazing Harry and Sirius’ relationship can be, with the scale from 1 to 10, and the telling each other one thing a day, but then having it all blow up because Sirius can’t communicate, can’t tell Harry why he can’t handle suicidal ideation. It makes me sad that he’s done soo much but Harry still wants someone else. Harry is all Sirius has ya know? Sirius will feel just as abandoned if this plays out with him losing Harry. Sure James helped Harry a lot over there, but Sirius is giving himself a panic disorder trying to be here for Harry and I just don’t want Harry and him to lose something they’re working towards having. Idk haha. Ahh, I love this story soooo much. I hope you are okay wherever you are! I miss AU James/Sirius/Harry, and that clash would be so fun!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 25 . 6/2/2021
Wow when he reached for the blue stone, was that the amulet? Omg I had forgotten about that
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 25 . 6/2/2021
Love that you didn’t make Snape all gooey and out of character just because of his finding out about Harry!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 24 . 6/2/2021
Sorry you went through such a horrific bullying experience. I hope you have someone to talk to about it, and I hope you’ve found peace from the pain!
LadyEvans2006 chapter 26 . 6/2/2021
Please, please, please update! THIS IS GREAT FANFIC! One of THE BEST "Harry travels to dimension where his parents live" I'VE EVER READ! 3
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 22 . 6/1/2021
“Life sucks and it’s hard and ridiculous and tiring.” I feel this on a whole level. I hope you’re doing okay! I know writer’s block can be a bitch. Dot-pointing a chapter might work so you only have to string it together later maybe? I think you’ve done amazing work so far regardless! I wonder where people find betas normally? (You may have one now anyway!) Your story was rec’d by The Sinister Man who has sooo many betas. But I still have no idea where they come from, hahaha.

I can relate to your A/N on wanting a family. I recently stumbled across the ‘MomForAMinute’ subreddit which is sooo wholesome, but there’s also the ‘PepTalksWithPops’ subreddit which could be good for you to have a look at because you mentioned the father figure thing. I just had a quick look and the current top post had someone answer it with “hey kiddo,” and I was like SIRIUS! Haha.

Omg you literally are going to kill me if you permanently kill any of your mains so plsssssss don’t. I was actually having a f’n panic attack while Sirius was at the ministry because you’d written that Harry felt like it was the last time he’d see him AND I WAS LIKE ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE BC HE MY FAV CANON CHARACTER OMGgggggggg. I love both your Siriuses, and your James and your Lily, and both your Harries. They’re like, my fam now ok.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 19 . 5/31/2021
I love everything about this story, except the romance I guess. The Ginny stuff feels a little forced, especially when Hermione is such a huge part of both Harrys’ worlds. I might have liked it more if Ginny had been the one in hospital with 8 year old Harry, but I understand why you’ve done it! Just how it’s all stacked together makes it seem like the only one who’s seen all of Harry in AU world, and in canon world who would sacrifice their literal soul for Harry, is not the one he’s going to love. Or maybe he’ll have two loves idk. How often do we end up with our teenage boyfriend/girlfriend after all?
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 20 . 5/31/2021
Wow, I had never thought about how Sirius didn’t reeeally come back for him. Though, he honestly probably wouldn’t have expected what was going on with Harry, as a young adult in Azkaban grieving.

I wish Harry had told other sirius why he’d saved him haha. It would have been sweet.

I EXPECTED ALL THE POTTERS TO TAKE THE PORTJEY TOGETHER NOT JUDT HARRY OMFGGG I WAS SHOCKED! That was damaging what James did! And dangerous! Voldemort could have easily known and gone to Privet Drive in his original world! I hope Harry has the disc! GAHHHH I know you love angst, and you’re bloody good at writing it, but PLS THINK OF THE CHILDREN! (Lmao, that’s us, we readers are your children, hahahadon’t mind my delirious rambling btw, you have monopolised my days/sleep time with this masterpiece!)

The main misspelling I’ve noticed is the killing curse! It’s Avada Kedavra