Reviews for Too Far from Home
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 16 . 5/30/2021
I cried so bloody much in this chapter wow. You’re such an incredible author.
stillwaitinforit chapter 26 . 5/25/2021
And then what happened? *waiting like a 5 year old with big puppy eyes for the story to be continued*.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2021
Please please pleaaaaase! Come back! I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/16/2021
Are you planning to continue. cus I really want to know what will update very
De5hak chapter 10 . 5/12/2021
I have seen this fic recommended as one of the best and decided to give it a try. I am currently in the middle of ch10 and all I feel is aggravation. Dursleys beat Harry almost to the deathno consequences for them, at all. His godfather does not even try to confront them, let alone punish in any way. Imo it is not realistic, at all. Your canon Harry is a beating bag who just rolls over the things everyone does to him and periodically throws tantrums, I cannot feel any sympathy towards this character with how he is portrayed. And well, for people who apparently are at war for around the last 30 years, the AU characters are rather soft, they keep throwing schoolyard jinxes against unforgivables, that is a way to go. While I cannot enjoy the plot at all, your writing is still great though.
Anon chapter 25 . 5/6/2021
I hope you are doing well and staying safe. I just want to say if you want to update please do it this month, so we know you have not abandoned this story and us. Just a quick note will do if not a chapter. You can tell us you will only update after 2k reviews, so we will even do that for you.
Amazing story... And amazing writer... Please update soon
norapepple chapter 26 . 5/1/2021
This work of fiction is absolutely amazing. Your writing style and the plot keeps me at the edge of my seat aching for more and I like that I can relate to Harry a bit, not in the... abuse... department but in the being unable to trust people even my friends and family with what I'm feeling and gettting angry when they can't understand me.
I noticed that for the last three chapters (I think), there's been no mention of Au world and I wonder what's going on there. I hope the worlds merge soon, I want to see Canon's reaction to Au world.
I hope you update soon and have a splendid day.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2021
I am in love with this story! I’ve read it 3 times because it’s so good and I think there’s a part of me that wishes there was an update too. It’s really nicely written, and I was wondering if you had plans to update it?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/27/2021
Man I think I've read this fic like four times over, can't wait for the next chapter
phoenixash88 chapter 15 . 4/29/2021
This is one of the very few fanfiction I am reading more than once. Your writing has me sitting on the edge of my seat, Please you cannot leave us hanging like this. Update soon. We are counting on you to finish this wonderful piece
Graceluvbug37 chapter 26 . 4/26/2021
I hope you update. This is basically a cliffhanger, you know.
Srta.Winchester chapter 26 . 4/21/2021
Oie! Amo essa história! Por acaso, essa história vai ter continuação?
Icedfic chapter 26 . 4/12/2021
Thank you for the update! I’m so obsessed with your world, it’s one of the stories that always linger at the back of my mind. Hope you find the inspiration to continue writing again, I’m just about dying to see James reunited with Harry. Hope life is treating you well
isoscelesfish chapter 26 . 4/10/2021
I finally finished binge reading this and I gotta say, you have a gift for portraying emotional pain. I hope this was as cathartic to write as it was to read because it feels like I cried out a year's worth of angst in about two days. I wasn't kidding about the tears. It was ridiculous. I had to pretend my allergies were acting up because I'm not the kind of person who cries easily. So, anyway, thank you for sharing your writing and I hope you find the positive inspiration you need to get to the 'clash of worlds' because I'm super curious! Best of luck to you!
rtg chapter 26 . 4/8/2021
I sincerely hope you continue this story. It is a bit angsty, but it's tasteful because you balance it with realism; the dialogue is also better written than 99.9% of the content on this site. Your characters have true personalities and aren't just plot devices. You write emotion and introspection like no one else in the fandom. I can't say enough about your story.

I'm sure it's rough being an author on here and receiving hateful comments. It's part of the reason I've never put myself out there like you have. I hope this comment shows that your talent is appreciated, however.
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »