Reviews for Too Far from Home
Brain Fluff chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I have a link to this story on my profile (even if nobody ever visits) it just deserves so much LOVE.
You did such a wonderful job on this chapter and it was really great watching it all come together so THANK YOU for letting me be a part of this. You're definitely one of the more talented writers on here and no I'm not just saying that. It's especially evident in the little details littered throughout the chapter. I've always been really appreciative of people who write AU or dimension traveling stories because they have to create a completely new world and you've done a really great job introducing this universe to the readers.
Can't wait for the next chapter, but I'll give you a little time to rest. ;) Ciao darling!
Levaya Jade chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Um, yeah a bit of a lie that. Been what, two years? Alright well I hope you update (YOU'D BETTER UPDATE).
Brain Fluff chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh dear Merlin! Brilliant start to what seems like a really interesting story. I hope you haven't abandoned this story because I am in love with it already. I love both Harrys so far. This chapter was so intense and by the end of it when Harry stood up against Lucius I was cheering him on. Amazing. :D Update soon!
FourPawsAndATail chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really like this story and I hope you can continue it!
gemiinous chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
i really really like this! its so gripping, please please please update!
flowerypetal chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
super great story. can't wait for an update!
kiki89 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Okay, now you have to update. As soon as possible. This story is awesome. Some authors come up with these wonderful plotlines but then they stop updateing about half way through. Please don't be like some of those authors.

Please update. I very eagerly wait for one.
dear.dark.destiny chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
hey thats amazing! This is Caroline by the way, and you started writing again the same time i started writing again! Haha, just uploaded the first ch. for waiting for nothing i have uploaded this year. Ch 19 and im working on 20 :))) i actually am almost finished with my book i am writing and i look forward to reading all the new ch you add on! WHOO!
deanine chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is a fabulous beginning. It would benefit from a beta reader to catch some of the minor grammar stuff, but the prose is basically solid and the plot is riveting. :D

Happy writing,

Bridget
gryphenvoid chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow amazing beginning. I'm so excited you have decided to write this story. I love Harry AUs however as you said, very few of them are well written or thought out. I'm a big fan of The Darknees Within, A part of Me, and Deepest Reflections.

I can't say enough how excited I am about your story and look forward to how you develop it!
The murmuring brook chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
WOW- that was incredible i can't wait to find out what happens when Harry wakes up and sees his parents and (an older) himself. You have to keep writting that was simply awe-inspiring. Please keep it up :)
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110