Reviews for Too Far from Home
tessa chapter 12 . 4/14/2023
ugh. this is no criticism of your writing or anything it’s just that one of my biggest pet peeves is characters hiding important information from others when just telling someone would make things better and even solve problems. like first we’ve got Willow with her hallucinations that she hasn’t told a soul about. then we’ve got Harry learning crucial information about Horcruxes but stubbornly not saying a WORD about it to anyone, even though they’re in a war and this is completely insider info that nobody else has and could help them defeat Voldemorts! ITS SO ANNOYING LMAO
tessa chapter 11 . 4/14/2023
yayyyy! Harry is being accepted!

also, “ "Oh goody," the sarcasm dripping from Sirius' voice was thick. "So we're just going to drive a little muggle car right up to the Lestrange's door, pop in for a quick 'hello', then go chugging back up the lane again!"”

that made me laaaaaugh lmao
tessa chapter 10 . 4/13/2023
man.. this story has got my waterworks going. also Willows hallucinations are very creepy, i really hope there’s no evil twin sister from another universe about to be introduced lol. also, Sirius is really unhinged in both universes like it fits well with his character, but dayum! and older Harry… well.. honestly I’m curious to see more of how he’ll turn out, he’s also unhinged for sure, bros got Zero tact
tessa chapter 7 . 4/13/2023
*clutches chest, wails, and falls to my knees*
tessa chapter 6 . 4/13/2023
wow. i really feel for poor canon Harry it’s actually making me cry lol. he doesn’t deserve this. i’m glad that Remus, Willow, and Lily are in his corner. Sirius can go fuck himself with a baseball bat and AU Harry better apologize more than a damn smile. like no way is that enough.
tessa chapter 4 . 4/13/2023
Willow is a super cool OC!
tessa chapter 1 . 4/13/2023
oh shiiii this is awesome so far
littlepippag chapter 1 . 4/8/2023
Loved everything about this story and am now pouting because it was left unfinished. You are an amazingly gifted writer who did an amazing job with the characterization of both the canon characters and oc/au ones. Everything Harry said or/and did seemed 100% true to the character. I really hope you take this story up one day because I can’t wait to see what happens, you have really brought this story to life!
OryxGreen chapter 1 . 3/21/2023
I absolutely adore this story. Your dimension-travel fic is seriously one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading! To be completely honest, I had never read any dimension-travel fics before stumbling upon yours. But after reading it, I'm now super picky about which ones I choose to read because your story set the bar so incredibly high for me.
I've tried to read more dimension-travel stories since discovering your work, but none of them has even come close to the level of brilliance that your story possesses. I've actually read your story multiple times, and every time I read it, I fall in love with it all over again. The alternate timeline is so well thought-out and intriguing, and I find myself completely invested in the characters and their journeys. But if I'm being completely honest, what really drew me in was Willow's storyline. It's so unique and fascinating, and I love the way you've written her character.
Lastly, I just wanted to say that I sincerely hope you'll return to this story and finish it. I'm dying to know how it all ends, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Thank you for creating something so beautiful and for sharing it with us.
Professor Potterhead chapter 1 . 3/15/2023
Doing another read through of this story. It’s one of my absolute favs. I think about the moment where James tossed the port key thing at Harry ALL THE TIME. The emotion you stirred up in that scene. Wow. I do wish you’d come back to this
Guest chapter 26 . 2/17/2023
Fab story! Any chance of another chapter?
Keeters chapter 26 . 1/25/2023
So I just found your story and finished it in like 2 days. This has been such a powerful read. Thank you for sharing your story. I see it hasn’t been updated since 2020 and I hope u will still update. Such a great story.
Bearsona09 chapter 26 . 1/23/2023
hey, it's a long time since the last update and I just stumbled over this story and absolutely love it.
I'm far too familiar with many of these feelings and I really hope you will find your muse back one day to finish this masterpiece of a fanfiction.
I will also save it as a favorite because... I'm quite sure I will reread this a few times.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2023
Please carry on with this story! I’m so invested in it, absolutely loving the entire dynamic of canon sitius and harry as well as the non canon characters and all their experiences
Ria chapter 26 . 12/2/2022
Hi Maegyn! I wish you finished this story that I love so very much. Or at least just one more chapter. And one more and always just one more :D. The way you write and the story you came up with is fascinating.
I'm also curious about Sentimus Moss, is he really the nice outcast he seems to be or is this some kind of trick to get to Harry..? But of course what I really want to know if Sirius will be able to be the role model for Harry and help him and take care of him like he was supposed to ever since Harry lost his parents. And hopefully getting to know his parents alternate versions will also help his healing in the end.
I hope you're doing OK. Happy Literacy to you, too