Reviews for Too Far from Home
suesirg chapter 26 . 11/29/2022
This makes, what, maybe my hundredth time rereading? (and I don't even think that's an exaggeration because no joke this fic is literally my comfort angst. Doesn't fail. EVERY TIME). And ooooohhh I am just SO EXCITED for the worlds clash omg
Cascade of Rain chapter 26 . 11/15/2022
Ah yes, I'm back for my regular 3 month re-read!
Lovely, lovely, lovely. My heart aches for everyone, but especially Harry, and it only increases with each re-read.
And to leave on such a twist! It is a cruel world.
I look forward to reading more one day and hope that you're doing well
crocadile1986 chapter 26 . 11/17/2022
It's been awhile hope everything is ok. I just read this story again for the school time.i really love it hoping you can finish it or write again soon
Guest chapter 26 . 11/14/2022
I hope you update soon
I keep re-reading this as i find it so enthralling and well written
Guest chapter 26 . 11/7/2022
I hope you update soon. Ive re-read this story so many times. You write beautifully and I'm so invested in the characters!;
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2022
au 世界的大家是有什么毛病吗?!?!有事吗?!?!变卦堪比翻书是吧?说什么把Canon Harry当做家人,一出事却be like:要死就死Canon Harry就好啦!我们一家要整整齐齐食死徒摄魂怪通通都是CannonHarry的错!嘴上说错的是老伏,遇事恨不得把CanonHarry鞭尸五百回…一整个大无语,还有那个Willow是真的有毛病吧????不把Cannon哈当家人看选择让他送死(当电车难题来看也就算了吧)后文哭哭啼啼甚至承认的勇气都没有…Cannon哈拼命要救她最后还反倒里外不是人是吧…
James说什么要决定把Harry留下来,已发生点状况赶人不是比谁都快吗?Harry本来就没有家这个概念,你们给了他一个美好的幻想以后完完全全背叛了他,比一开始就不接纳他还恶心人…
AU人物都是什么情感操控大师啊…老伏有他们一半坏?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2022
ARGG! I just want to hug everyone on this story until everything is alright. I don't know how I'm going to move on with my life after that cliffhanger. I NEED CLOSURE.

You're amazing Author! You don't know how much it helps me reading this, I appreciate your time and work.
OmG chapter 20 . 9/7/2022
I have no words except to say Omg! This is a masterpiece! I feel a storm of emotions reading this, I love your writing and I think you're amazing. For this is why I'm commenting, I been binge reading, and I'm currently on chapter 20. But I'm afraid that the story will not be over once I reach chapter 26. Which is why I'm begging you to continue the story if you haven't.

I haven't read stories this complex and eye-catching for sometime, and for some personal traumas, I can't let go of things until I have some proper closure. Please finish this story if you haven't. Once again thank you so much for writing this.
Chaiiiii chapter 20 . 9/9/2022
OH NOOO I DONT WANT TO CRY PLUS THE SONG RECOMMENDATION? ALL I WANT? FUCK THAT THAT SONG LITERALLY HAS MY FEELSb
Chaiiiii chapter 20 . 9/9/2022
COMEREEEEEEE ONNNNN REMUS SIRIUS UDTHYDT GOOO GOOO
Chaiiiii chapter 12 . 9/9/2022
SGHHHHHB SNAPE?
Chaiiiii chapter 11 . 9/9/2022
omg i dont want to cry, the longing Harry holds hurts so much. I too would want to stay in a parallel dimension where my parents are alive, but both of my parents are still alive soooo
Chaiiiii chapter 8 . 9/9/2022
omg is there a chance where they go to Harry? please?
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »