Reviews for Too Far from Home
Chaiiiii chapter 7 . 9/9/2022
oh i wish, Remus and Sirius from Harry’s world is there. I don’t like how Sirius talks about Canon Harry, it isn’t fair.
Chaiiiii chapter 5 . 9/9/2022
OH NAUR?
Chaiiiii chapter 4 . 9/9/2022
this breaks my heart, them finding Harry’s home style
Hoseoko chapter 6 . 9/1/2022
The ending of this chapter has my heart aching. Port harry
mini tt chapter 1 . 9/1/2022
love this hope u come back
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
Love this fanfic top10
Guest chapter 26 . 8/24/2022
This is great and amazing Story. Poor Harry. Poor everyone.
YaeRappaportt chapter 26 . 8/23/2022
oh, my God! I love your story. This is one of the best I've read in a long time! please continue it! you are a great writer!
diana.snape002 chapter 1 . 8/9/2022
Wow what a journey! And what a good fanfic you've written!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2022
Hope you’re still interested in finishing this fanfic. If not, no hard feelings and it’s been a pleasure reading your story. 3
pupaaayytwitter chapter 26 . 7/23/2022
Hey girlie it's been years covid happened as someone working in the medical field it must have been 2 hellish years i hope you're okay i hope you're safe as well as your loved ones. This fic is absolutely incredible I love it sm and I remember reading around chap 21 that you really struggled without a beta so I’m offering if you’re still intending to finish this story. I’ve never done this but I’ve had my fair share of writing hp fanfics and I would do anything to read more of this amazing work so just let me know okay ? And don’t feel pressured to answer or continue or anything just do you and take care
memory-flower chapter 26 . 6/23/2022
Wow, this has been a fantastic read. I hope you continue soon. I really love Harry and Sirius stories and stories where Harry goes to alternate universes/dimensions and you've done an amazing job at capturing the best aspects of those stories and also making it unique. Well done.
RoonilWazlib1234 chapter 26 . 6/10/2022
What is gonna happen next? Is Harry possessed? You can't leave us on such a cliffhanger!
This is the best fic I've read on this site and trust me I've read really good and bad ones. This story had me hooked from the start. I thought it was going to be some cliched dimension travel , Harry meeting his parents kind of fic but you proved me completely wrong. I finished all the chapters in two days of continuos reading and I am desperately thirsty for more. There are so many reasons I love this story but the most important one is how you have portrait every character, their emotions. I could connect with them, I could empathise with them and hence I cared for them. This very rarely happens with me for a fanfiction and I am so happy I found this. Hence I am leaving a review, my very first one on this site. My only complaint is that I would have liked to read a bit more of Lily's perspective. Hopefully it'll happen later on.
I hope you update the next chapter soon and finish the story. I am dying to know how it ends. Keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending.
Please update soon.
TheStrangeNessie chapter 1 . 6/9/2022
My god this author loves to add unnecessary shit to their paragraphs. Pewter clouds? Serpent like mist? This is most definitely a 12 year old kid trying to sound fancy.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/27/2022
i lost count of how many comments i left on this fic since it’s latest update ;p
i started this fic so many years ago now i cant even remember.. i never lost hope, but for all the other readers who may happen to see my comment: i cant be entirely sure the author hasn’t been severely affected by covid, since they never updated during or “after” the pandemic. I hope they’re okay.
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »