Reviews for Too Far from Home
Guitarlover56784 chapter 26 . 5/26/2022
2 years since update huh... it was good story
Guitarlover56784 chapter 14 . 5/25/2022
Getting really annoying at the lack of communication
Guitarlover56784 chapter 13 . 5/25/2022
Okay, it's starting to get really annoying he won't tell them everything
Cocoda chapter 26 . 5/13/2022
Have you abandoned it or are you continuing?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2022
This story is so good! It’s really well-written and I have literally cried while reading this multiple times. The emotions are described so well and the characters’ progression seems so natural and realistic. I’ve never reviewed before but this story is simply amazing. I’d love to see it finished, but even if it isn’t, you’ve done a great job.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/18/2022
Harry needs to say something about the only father figure I have ever had wants me out in this world and is putting his life on the line to find me in our world.
stillwaitinforit chapter 26 . 4/10/2022
I just re-read my favorite chapters. I hope Sirius and Remus can disarm Harry quickly enough and nothing terrible will happen. You wrote you're excited about the upcoming clash of worlds, well, I'm pretty excited about it, too. How the characters will react to and with each other (their own counterparts and the counterparts of their dead loved ones), will someone find a way to help the state of canon Harry since as Sirius stated occlumency lessons, at least given by Snape, aren't helping.. Or will Harry have to face Voldemorts in this state and could only overcome it after Voldemort(s) were gone?
The song Lost by Jonathan Roy makes me think of the struggle of Harry and Sirius and their friends. For selfish reasons I wish you found your motivation to continue your story because I'm in love with it. Hope you're doing OK, you clearly have very rich and deep emotions and loads of empathy since you could call to life all these characters so I wish you found or will find your way in life as well as in writing.
TheFandomLover chapter 25 . 4/11/2022
really wished this story could have been finished.
Elevenses chapter 26 . 3/18/2022
I just reread this, and if I didn’t say it before, I’ll say it now: this is one of the best fics I’ve ever read. And trust me, I’ve read my fair share. Ignore the haters, I can tell you poured your heart and soul into this story and it paid off. Thank you so much for writing, I’ve enjoyed every word, whether I was laughing or crying. The only flaw is that it’s unfinished :’( but no pressure! What you have is amazing and don’t let anyone make you think otherwise.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/20/2022
Alternate universe works for me!
Still haven't found the letter.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/19/2022
Willow. Great name choice! Being a partial seer is going to make things stranger and easier.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/19/2022
Wow! Remus missed the letter though.
Cassandra mereda black chapter 12 . 3/8/2022
chapter 12 is probably where i leave this story
reading this is pure agony and i am personally willing to kill au sirius, james and harry hell i ll even torture them this is way fucking much
if you want to help the kid, then do
wtf is this you-live-under-my-roof manipulation ?
Cassandra mereda black chapter 10 . 3/8/2022
as of ch 10 i wouldnt mind if au harry, james and sirius were brutally murdered
luxiela chapter 26 . 3/7/2022
I hope you haven't given up on this because I really want to know what happens next! :D It's been a journey reading this, and honestly I want canon Sirius to give AU Sirius a piece of his mind. Sorry to hear about the hand life has dealt you, hope you're doing fine regardless of that (as a side note I think it's better if you crosspost this on AO3 to archive the fic, but just a suggestion)
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »