Reviews for Too Far from Home
ch0giwa chapter 26 . 3/5/2022
hmm... are u okay?
Blumoon232 chapter 26 . 3/1/2022
This was brilliant i loved it so muchhhhhhhh
Darcybutler chapter 26 . 2/10/2022
It's a brilliantly written story! You won't believe the amount of times I have read and reread it. I keep hoping that you'll update it. It's great, and the psychology is just wonderful. It reduces me to tears everytime (and I'm a hard nut to crack btw). The relationship between sirius and Harry is amazing. I hope you update and complete the story! Looking forward!
Ruki88 chapter 24 . 1/30/2022
I think this is the 3rd time I'm reading this and it never fails to deiver an emotional punch every time. I don't think I ever cried as much while reading something.
I do hope you continue this because, seriously, I need to see Harry getting his happy ending here, such as it will be.
Hoping to god you won't kill canon Sirius if you'll finish this. I just think Harry doesn't need another of 'his' loved ones to die on him.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/24/2022
Hi wann kommt ein neues Kapital 2 Jahre her
Guest chapter 26 . 1/24/2022
This is a phenomenal story. Every word.
silverangel116 chapter 26 . 1/25/2022
Yet again I had to re read this amazing story! It’s one of my absolute favorites and I really hope you can keep working it and soon. I know you said this story is a lot about yourself and I’m so sorry for the awful things you’ve had felt to you. It sounded like you’ve stayed positive through it all and really kept going! I hope your doing great know. Your such an amazing writer. Grammar be damned you have know how to write and how to plot a story wonderfully. I love the way there’s lots of dialogue and it’s easy to connect with each character. I love that you say if it’s canon or au for the character and the world. Love the relationship between Harry and Sirius! Can’t wait to see the au and canon characters combine. Wounded what the au characters will think when they see how sick Harry is. I miss the relationship between James and Harry. And I hope Sirius and Sirius can meet (kinda hoping au Sirius gets a good thwaping from canon Sirius for the way he treated Harry). There so much more left to this story and I hope you can find your way back to it but in a good way for yourself. You’ve had some struggles but sometimes those struggles are what make you the strongest person!
You patiently waiting reader!
john777 chapter 1 . 1/16/2022
keep writing
Yew chapter 26 . 1/10/2022
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2022
I want canon harry to be with canon sirius. Canon sirius will always be the one thing that was absolutely and completely 'his'. 'His' godfather. Aboce everyone else. He never had to share sirius.
meretai chapter 26 . 1/6/2022
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2022
I hate willow i do i really do. She's so spoilt and whiny. She has good qualities yes but the bad outweigh them.
This is the 3rd time im reading this fic btw. Its so good
Cria Crysalis chapter 26 . 1/2/2022
Hey Maegyn, I hope you're doing well. I love Too Far from Home. I stayed up most of two nights reading it. You write in a way that I feel the emotions in the scenes, and your plots and characters are a refreshing change. I hope you continue writing when you're able to. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2021
Ok I’ll give you credit where credit is due, you are a good writer. This story though is not one i could ever read a second time.

The wound that is hard to heal or keeps getting reopened, His name is Harry Potter not Frodo Potter. Once the wound was healed, that should have been the end of it.
The angst, the self loathing, its all my fault blah blah blah got old by chapter ten. you should have started improving his attitude. Even the Actual CANNON Harry was not this pathetic. You went a little overboard with it and it gets annoying and cringe worthy.

Ambush Highly unnecessary chapter. First of all you either have wards or you do not have wards. Don't write about improving and strengthening the wards. Then have this attack happen as if the wards were not there. What about that direct secured floo connection to Dumbledore's office that no one bothers to use to escape. The wards should have provided enough of a warning and impediment to give the occupants of the property time to escape . As a mother Lilly would have evacuated all the children through the floo before anything else. Note. If James was able to return through the floo, The they were able to escape through it.

Everyone one rushing through to Dumbledore's office informing of the attack, while James is standing there looking at the dimensional Portkey. Trust me knowing that his home is likely being destroyed and that his family was just attacked. He would have just as reluctantly made the same decision.

One thing that gets annoying story after story is the death eaters holding people at wand point and mono-logging. The after the useless speech or conversation one of the characters turns the tide and everyone escapes. If you put your characters in this situation, kill or maim at least one in the escape.
Anaria chapter 26 . 12/13/2021