Reviews for Too Far from Home
silverangel116 chapter 26 . 12/5/2021
Please please keep updating. I love this story! I reread it probably every 6 months.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2021
Wow wow wow. This story PULLS at my heart. I've cried multiple times. Poor Harry! I just wanna wrap him up in a blanket and cocoon him from the world :(

Your writing is absolutely lovely! Love your characterizations and very real frustrations that come with helping someone cope with trauma. I like how you show that healing isn't very easy and is a hard and painful process.

Love this fic! Would love to read more and will definitely keep an eye out for updates! You are talented, and I hope to see this story completed :)
wujuninja chapter 1 . 11/6/2021
OG Harry is fking pathetic.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/26/2021
Absolutely love this story! By far the best dimension travel Harry Potter fanfic I have read. Please do continue to write and update if you are still looking at the posts and reviews!
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 26 . 10/3/2021
I really, really love this story, and I really want to know what happens next! When will Harry meet the people from the AU world again? What's he about to do to Sirius? How will the AU Potter family and company find their way to the cannon world? What will happen when they find Harry? This is a really amazing story that had me hooked and on the edge of my seat since the first chapter, and I hope that you find the inspiration to continue it at some point.
Bitter Winds chapter 26 . 9/26/2021
Thanks for the great read, I’ll follow even if it takes another 10 years to see it all through. Good story’s like this are hard to find.
Ivy Riddle chapter 26 . 9/16/2021
This is really a very beautiful story. I rarely read angst but dude! I hope you get the inspiration to come back and finish this masterpiece someday...ESPECIALLY after this humongous cliffhanger *pouts*
TheFandomLover chapter 26 . 9/12/2021
really really hope you update if you ate still around.
CamiR22 chapter 23 . 8/28/2021
Me encanta! No dejes de actualizar
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16/2021
come on
goshh chapter 19 . 8/13/2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Poor Harry :(
LOVE IT chapter 15 . 8/13/2021
beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love this story so much. This is my second time reading it. and wow.
actkell chapter 26 . 8/12/2021
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! how can it end on a cliff hanger i neede more!
Icy eyed Angel chapter 26 . 8/11/2021
Hi I really like your story, your writing is amazing. I read it in 2 days straight. Can't wait to see what happens next and how harry is going to do
Ruki88 chapter 26 . 8/11/2021
What a cliffhanger you left us in. I hope you decide to continue this story. It's so good!
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »