Reviews for Too Far from Home
Ruki88 chapter 26 . 8/11/2021
What a cliffhanger you left us in. I hope you decide to continue this story. It's so good!
SilberArgentum chapter 26 . 8/7/2021
heartbreaking, poor Sirius
but why are you hating this chapter? its very well written.
i espessialy like the dyadic effect of Harrys condition. it doesnt only effects Harry but his whole social environment

love this Story
dont take the hatefull commetns to much to heart, if it isnt a constructive criticism it isnt worth reading
laloudu77 chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
Hope you are still doing well!
When will you publish the following chapters? I love your story so much
Jaezmyn chapter 5 . 7/27/2021
AU Harry's an inconsiderate prick...
Jaezmyn chapter 3 . 7/26/2021
This story started off at the beginning of summer before fifth year for Harry, just days away from his 15th birthday - which means James Potter of canon would've been dead for nearly 14 years, not 11.
Jaezmyn chapter 2 . 7/26/2021
AU World Harry was nineteen in the previous chapter, here he's mentioned to be eighteen. Apart from that, this is an intriguing beginning to a tried trope.
Kmigala820 chapter 26 . 7/16/2021
I have just found this story and literally couldn’t put it down. Your writing is beautiful and how you portrayed these characters is just amazing. I fallen in love with all of them even willow who I’m still upset with bc even tho I know all she wanted to do is protect her brother, you don’t just set someone else to die especially someone younger then she was. Why couldn’t she tell her family what she saw in her vision and called off the mission. Honestly I’m looking forward to see how you approach her reveal to her parents. Also the way you write Harry just pulls at my heart I just feel for him and you too as a writer on how well you can portray him. I hope you are happy and would love to see where you take this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2021
aaaah im back here again :D every few months i come and check on this fic and leave a comment on the last uploaded chapter even if I read it like a hundred times now. i hope ur okay and everything is going fine with your job. wishing you health and luck. not sure if you’ll ever see this but this might be my favorite fic ever. i come reread for moral support when im in rough spots 3 much love
yopurpledude chapter 26 . 7/4/2021
Wow. Just wow this was a very dark chapter. Made me cry a few times and I usually never cry reading. I have to say your story is really good. I love the AU world and the depth of the plot line. My favorite scene is definitely with zombie Harry and screaming Sirius a few chapters back.

Ive actually been reading this for a week not stop and see you haven’t updated in awhile. Though, if your working critical care I don’t blame you. You sound like your doing a lot of cool things at the moment. And good for you with the job.

I also wanted to say, that the mean comments you’ve gotten is horrible. This story is really good and people seriously just need to lay off. I’ve been on stories that were absolutely incredible and someone had to straight up comment “pathetic”. I seriously don’t understand people. But I’d just ignore them and keep going.

Anyways, I hope you update soon. Cheers! 3333
CamiR22 chapter 26 . 6/27/2021
No sé cómo describir lo que me hizo sentir tu historia, la amo y lloré en cada capítulo. Por favor actualiza, no dejes la historia!
oefvskoiS chapter 26 . 6/24/2021
There are so many things I'd like to say about this story. I came across it. I don't even know what I was looking for. At first, it was just a regular story: there are many stories about dimensional travel and so on, but this one is definitely special. I was so overwhelmed by the way you depicted the Potter family. I loved that things were slightly different in the AU world. I loved AU Harry's storyline, Willow's was absolutely fascinating: I am so curious who is that girl she is seeing, really her plotline is brilliant. Everything you did with the AU world is brilliant.

And Harry, Gosh I feel so sorry for him. Your depiction of abuse is amazing and painful. I am sorry you had to experience it hands-on. The last few chapters were extremely painful to read.

I cannot wait to see where your story will go. I miss AU worlds so much. Really I don't have enough words to say how much this is brilliant. Excellent job really. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you
oefvskoiS chapter 25 . 6/23/2021
I am so happy Umbrdge is gone
oefvskoiS chapter 20 . 6/23/2021