Reviews for Fear and Loafing in Las Vegas
Tell Me I Belong chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
So good! I loved the introduction too :D
I-Am-Silence chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Hey great series overall! You asked for a review of the last two chapters and all I have to say is that whenever you have written "Stanford" into the story my opinion of your writing rises tenfold. Couple"s Therapy was excelently written as well.
Irish99 chapter 34 . 9/24/2010
Love it and i hope for more.
Poisontomb chapter 34 . 7/20/2010
this is a damn good story and i hope for more
viewer chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
HOLY SH&$! continue!
Mikeyjoe512 chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
like it
What Lurks Beneath chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
wow, this is getting so COOL! the whole wanted list is great, and could that be a sign of zombie intelligence? prollynot. wonder what all the make-up is for? and, i am kinda confused, but, she stormed out angry, wow, the plot thickens so much, its almost choking.
What Lurks Beneath chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
-banging head on desk- NRRGGH! so mysterious, im pretty sure it preggo, but its all so bi-polar, and the feelings she's having, they all do have issuesi guess, that why we love them all.
What Lurks Beneath chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
wow, im amazed how much thought you put into this. all that stuff is true. i like it. i like where this is going, but whats up with wichita is driving me insane!
What Lurks Beneath chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
hm, a cool lokk at cencus, nice. bginging hope.
What Lurks Beneath chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
i remember that! wow, it comes back, nice!
What Lurks Beneath chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
nice idea, i like columbus/wichita scenes. surprisingly enough, before Zombieland, i never though zombie apocalypse's could be fun, or enjoyable at all, usually the romance is terrible, but Zombieland cleared it all up for me.
What Lurks Beneath chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
hm...strange, VERY strange. im intrigued. stanford was great in your other fic, the whole "30" thing was great, i loved 300. so, she's infected? or disease? only time will tell.
What Lurks Beneath chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
epic, just epic.
What Lurks Beneath chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
tallehassie's got a point, though the structural damage could have been avoided, but still. lol, good old little rock!