Reviews for Guardian Angel
silentwings3495 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Awww I'm loving your story! . I usually review just to be a good person & let authors know they're appreciated but I really do like your story, anyway you could finish it?
Heeta chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
I absolutely love the pacing of this story and I look forward to seeing what happens next! Your characterization of Damon is spot on imo, great work.

Are you planning on ever finishing it?
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
that was good keep it coming
KaterinaPetrova chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
I really hope you continue this story; I absolutely adore it!:)
no on chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
ohmygod ohmygod continue this is soooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood im addicited i can't stop reading it
1864impala NO LONGER IN USE chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
oh-my-god .. UPDATE! OMG PLEASE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT YOU TO UPDATE :D
AllisonSwan chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
loved it! congrats!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great chapter
EtherealDemon chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Fangtastic fic, I just started and finished reading it. I really look forward to reading the rest of it.
Telsapi chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
They are so immensely cute together! My favourite ship! Oh, I'm so waiting for something to happen between them. Very well done, slowly letting Elena realise how she feels. Keep it up!
starsonfire chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
If he cares so much for Elena, will he keep looking for Katherine? God I hope not. Great story :)
Melissa chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Just wanted to let you know that "Guardian Angel" was selected for this week's fan highlights at Portrait Magazine. Portrait likes to highlight fan fiction, videos, twitters, and fansites since fans can make or break a show.

Yours was picked as this week's favorite fanfiction.

Jessica chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
When are you going to write more!(: I absolutely LOVE this story and I cant wait to read more! ((:
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
Please update soon! This is great!
Vampgirl144 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010