Reviews for Phantom and Feline original
Everytime I read this, it makes me sad. It's amazing. My favourite character died on my birthday: 10th June :(
Uncanny X men chapter 17 . 6/28
Amazing, this story actually made me cry (I never cry and some how your story made me cry). You made my favourite character die on my birthday :( loved the story though. :) :) :) write more amazing, fantastic and awesome stories. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
This had me crying...really heartfelt and sad
HellionKyou chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
Love it. I'll tell u I 'aven't cried in 4-eva n thyat my dear made me tear up.
tokkafan4life chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I did read this story, and it is very good. But for those who have seen the show his accent isn't that thick, and when writing down his dialogue, his accent doesn't have to be so literally written down.
deadpoolhulk chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
absolutly amazing story! loved it all! thank you thank you a million times for writting it.
Anonymoose13 chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
I would love to beta for you if you haven't already found someone to do so. If you could PM me the details that would be perfect. Thanks for the opportunity and if you do or do not need me please let me know!
Anahbell chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
Ah my god, this was phenomenal.. I cried, I laughed, I.. just. DIED. XD I love this so much and it's why I really do think that you are the best author on this ENTIRE website. 3
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Thank you my friend for writing a heartwarming story that takes three hours to read :] you made my morning much better than it would have been as i sat inches from the silent TV. Keep it up!
fanofmany chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
Pretty good story irked by the ponies though...I was think my little ponies allll daay longg xD
fanofmany chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Ya know for second ther I was thinking kurts foster mom is mytique...that's why they barely see her
ObsessedwithNightcrawler chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
i loved this!

lol "you doubt my religion look at this!" made my day
Ghostgirl468 chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
I love happy endings :')

That was a truly amazing story, full of loads of suspense, supernatural but also the Kurtty romance that I LOVE!

Totally going to read your other stories now! :)

Well Done :D
Taryn from the credits chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
Iris I loved it it was perfictly blended between the romance the lies, the susspence, and the super-natural;)

PS: three dicks
Anonymoose13 chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
Please find time to update! Plz, plz PLEASE! I love this story although I will admit the whole sex with a dead guy is kinda strange, its still a majorly sweet awesome story. I almost cried when Kurt died and his journey to heaven. GREAT STORY!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »